Thoughts on the Imp Agent

Nerak-Ral

I'm only to level 25, so I'm sure there are many surprises to come. With that being said, here are a few random thoughts...

A great story line, so far, maybe even my favorite. (+)

Kaliyo is a tad too aggressive in combat, as often as not. (-)

Khorrid is horrid! She has got to be the most obnoxious/irritating/fun NPC I've run across in any class. (+/-)

Khorrid is horrid! She has got to be the most obnoxious/irritating/fun NPC I've run across in any class. (+/-)

Zhorrid is hilarious, amongst other things. Echoing the previous poster: your opinion of her might well change. There are reasons she is the way she is...

...and she's nowhere near as bad as Darbin Sull, who isn't even fun- just obnoxious and irritating (but Darbin isn't a class-exclusive NPC so we all have to deal with him at some point unless we choose to skip a big chunk of Corellia).

I thought the Agent story was excellent. So much better than the Jedi Knight story that I'm currently playing through (not that the Jedi Knight story is bad, just the Agent story is better)

Each story has a different focus. The thing about the knight story, is that it's underlying theme is the slow seduction of the darkside, which means it has to build slowly and the most extreme danger is internal, unlike the agent and warrior stories where a sense of real, physical danger is present from the beginning. But yeah, the agent story is amazing.

It gets better. Oh, it gets better! Have fun...

Yes, Darth Zhorrid is a psychopath. She's frightening, irritating, sad, and dangerous all at the same time. She's like a little girl who pokes the eyes out of her dolls and puts fangs on them.

If your experience is anything like mine, you won't know which way is up by the end.

I enjoyed Agent the most (played all 8 classes). But in chapter 3 the thing gets over-exaggerated and somewhat ridiculous (I actually have an on-going thread about this matter in the "Spoilers" subsection of this forum).