Solution to the Ashara Problem *spoiler*

Xeraz

So, I've thought this for a long time now but it's time I brought it to the forums. So..

1) First let's identify the problem.

Zash is awesome

Ashara is Jedi Scum

2) Now let's identify the solution

Zash leaves Khem's body and possesses Ashara. (Dumb Jedi would never see it coming, I'm sure)

3) End result..

We get to romance the "new Ashara," which allows those pesky light SI to have Ashara "as is" and us darksiders to get what we all really want.. ADDITIONALLY we get to keep our beloved Monster.

So, I've thought this for a long time now but it's time I brought it to the forums. So..

Zash is awesome

Ashara is Jedi Scum

Zash leaves Khem's body and possesses Ashara. (Dumb Jedi would never see it coming, I'm sure)

3) End result..

We get to romance the "new Ashara," which allows those pesky light SI to have Ashara "as is" and us darksiders to get what we all really want.. ADDITIONALLY we get to keep our beloved Monster.

First off, the beloved Master that you are talking about... isn't she plotting to kill the Inquisitor (or at least take over his/her body) right from the start? Doesn't that kind of defeat the whole purpose of romancing her?

As for Ashara, the only problem I see with her is her jumpsuit that prevents us from getting any real satisfaction by putting her in a bikini.

Zash is awesome

Ashara is Jedi Scum

3) End result..

Your problem identification is erronous. Zash and Ashara both are awesome. Your 2nd step would waste one very valuable companion. A new body of someone not your companion already is much better solution.

3) End result..

The way you worded this statement implies that the Dark Sider Sith Inquisitors want to romance Zash, as well as getting to keep Khem as their own pet monster. You know, have your cake and eat it too.

I don't know why people like zash she tried to take my body so she is my enemy now and forever. She did not teach me one thing about being sith while khem was there telling me all sorts of stuff and poking me in the back with -1 and -10 for showing weakness.

I got rid of her and it felt good well I let khem get rid of her since I know my monster is stronger than that witch.

I am just pissed off we can't make ashara fall to the dark side. Thats about it.

Considering how many threads are active concerning Ashara's dialogs or appearance, hopefully one of these topics reaches the devs. I want to turn her in an insidious fashion, but I'd settle for actual textures instead of lame placeholders in the short term.

Even BETTER solution would be to completely obliterate Zash (she tried to take your body and destroy your soul...she has it coming), be able to turn Ashara to the dark side, AND be able to add Thana Zash as a romancable companion. That is if you didn't already kill her for the dark side points. Like I did. :jawa_redface:

• 4 weeks later...
This fixes asharas inability to wear sexy clothing how? because thts a bigger problem....

So true If I have to have a jedi on my team the least I can do is humiliate the **** out of her.

However she will probably only lose the jumpsuit when togruta are released, and going by how the cathar are going I'm thinking in 2016...

The OP made me laugh hard.

Now. Zash did me wrong. Neither mercy nor forgiveness are in the Sith Code (which is more what you'd call "guidelines" than actual rules.) Zash gets disappeared with a swiftness.

Ashara is total hotness (in a pixel kinda way.) I romanced her to 8000 by the end and still got to Dark 4.5.

Gifts to 10k affection and FPs to max Dark points. She is still a Jedi, but she's "your" Jedi. I think it's fun to

twist her. Did Anakin ever really know that Palpatine was playing both sides of the board? Loyalty. Unquestioning

loyalty. But don't tell em more than they need to know.

KV is coolness. If you weren't sure how to roll play a Sith correctly : any minus affection in a convo and you did it

wrong. Esc button and start over. I was glad to get my monster back.

Dunno if the devs will ever let Ashara go sleazy.

So true If I have to have a jedi on my team the least I can do is humiliate the **** out of her.

However she will probably only lose the jumpsuit when togruta are released, and going by how the cathar are going I'm thinking in 2016...

Yeah honestly im really disapointed with this, Ashara is the only woman we have as inquisitors and we cant have her wear all those female outfits.....THEY KEEP COMING OUT WITH MORE AND MORE.....and she cant wear any of em....sigh....

Funny thing, female players can't make Andronikos wear strings or something and haven't heard anyone complaining. xD

But anyway, I'm in for anything that gets Ashara out from my ship. Pretty much hated her from the first sight. Annoying little jedi kid who reminds me far too much about Ashoka.

I agree with the OP.

Since this isn't likely to happen, though, I'd take a customization for Xalek that altogether changes his gender. New voice actor and everything, similar personality. Or maybe the ability to transfer companions between characters who've unlocked them in the Legacy. My SI would take my agent's SCORPIO as well.

Glad to see some people agree with me. Also, considering this is the Sith Inquisitor forums I find it interesting that people would hold such petty grudges against Zash. She only betrayed you to save herself. Any true sith would do the same. (aka- It wasn't personal and if she had another body she would no longer have a motive to betray you)

I actually read a fanfiction where a male Zabrak Assassin put Zash into Ashara (killing .Ashara) and then married Zash. Did you write that OP?

I did not.

I was always kind of put off that I could not turn Ashara. I mean she already abandons the Jedi, follows teh most powerful Sith in the galaxy, falls for said sith, yet still has to

get the approval of the Jedi council to marry the same sith.

I mean, what is up with that? I am a master manipulator. I should be able to twist the mind of someone as naive as Ashara to become dark....

Why do the warriors get all the fun dark apprentices...

Oh and Zash can go twist in the nether for all I care.

Edited by jgoldsack

I was always kind of put off that I could not turn Ashara. I mean she already abandons the Jedi, follows teh most powerful Sith in the galaxy, falls for said sith, yet still has to

get the approval of the Jedi council to marry the same sith.

I mean, what is up with that? I am a master manipulator. I should be able to twist the mind of someone as naive as Ashara to become dark....

Why do the warriors get all the fun dark apprentices...

Oh and Zash can go twist in the nether for all I care.

Warrior dark apprentice is boring compared to Ashara. I hope Light one is better than dark one.

And why would master manipulator want to turn Ashara to dark side? You specifically got Xalek for prestige and in your current status should not be hard to get more sith apprentices should you desire it.

Warrior dark apprentice is boring compared to Ashara. I hope Light one is better than dark one.

And why would master manipulator want to turn Ashara to dark side? You specifically got Xalek for prestige and in your current status should not be hard to get more sith apprentices should you desire it.

My assassin is on dark V. She wouldn't tolerate some lightsided jedi kid in her ship. Unfortunately, the game works so that she has to. Sure, it's fair, no one else can kick out companions either, but I still don't have to like it that I have to keep her on my ship.

Best solution to the ashara zash and khem problem is to kill all of them and roll with xalek.

Cuz frankly, any companion that does

can fill any role a sith needs. More curbstompings from apprentices, yes please. Edited by JP_Legatus

I don't know why people like zash she tried to take my body so she is my enemy now and forever. She did not teach me one thing about being sith

Well, let's see, she showed you how to 'use' people. She makes you kill a rival, whilst setting up her alibi. Playing you off against her other apprentices.

She teaches you the very real lesson about not trusting people, and in particular your master. Betrayal is around every corner.

And she is showing you what you need to thrive as a dark council member, with her grasp of Sith politics.

But you know what, she was amusing, and I loved the voice acting. I think Act 1 is my favourite part of the SI story.