Fastest LI HM run

Anyone timed their HM LI runs? Its become just another FP for my group and the fastest we've done it with only 1 wipe to donkey kong is 45 minutes... This is with a undergeared group where we have pre-50 gears or only a few pieces of Columi.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah sry no screenshots or a vid. You can say its not doable or whatever I don't really care. I'm just looking for pp's who have done it fast and whats their gear like. My sorc hit 50 a week and a half ago... I learned the fight last week it took us 4 hours to clear at that time and my gear when I started it was only columi legs and the rest were orange gear besides crafted rakata belt and bracer and I bought an augmented ear piece with 2 columi implants, I didn't have any relics though. I'm now in 3 pc columi and 1 rakata chest (which I got from running LI).

The only thing I hate about LI right now is the constant BH loot that keeps dropping every boss seemed to drop BH Columi at that time when I only had the Columi pants, even the relics that dropped were for dps'ers only. The rotations and the dance is simple for the first boss just make sure you have a safe spot to run too. We don't wipe to any boss now except donkey kong where the punt is annoying if ur lagging.

Ah sry no screenshots or a vid. You can say its not doable or whatever I don't really care. I'm just looking for pp's who have done it fast and whats their gear like. My sorc hit 50 a week and a half ago... I learned the fight last week it took us 4 hours to clear at that time and my gear when I started it was only columi legs and the rest were orange gear besides crafted rakata belt and bracer and I bought an augmented ear piece with 2 columi implants, I didn't have any relics though. I'm now in 3 pc columi and 1 rakata chest (which I got from running LI).

The only thing I hate about LI right now is the constant BH loot that keeps dropping every boss seemed to drop BH Columi at that time when I only had the Columi pants, even the relics that dropped were for dps'ers only. The rotations and the dance is simple for the first boss just make sure you have a safe spot to run too. We don't wipe to any boss now except donkey kong where the punt is annoying if ur lagging.

neat.

riiiight

screenshots? video?

Hoenstly, this flashpoint is all about strat and not about gear.

Our 3rd go was 55 min. With 3 wipes (because of someone who never did it so far). The difference in gear isnt this big, if they have orange, columi and crafted rakata. Player who take care about the gear are way better than these: "I am level 50, i wear my level 40 gear, give me raid loot" guys you see all the time around.

So the time Feverish said it reliable and easy doable. If everyone know the fights.

Edited by Aritok

Scrubs will always complain about the impossible. Real men just do it. :p

Anyway I didn't say greens now did I... Read my post again crafted rakata, orange modded gear with pre-50 mods ranging from 42-49 and 1 pc columi for myself and my teammates had a few more columi than me. I was the healer (Sorc) and every good healer knows that its all about skill and not about gear when doing these easy FP's...

Anyhow the question wasn't about whether or not it was doable I'm looking for ppl I can beat timers with compared to gear... So honestly trollers just move along I'm looking for players who don't whine and ask for pics...

all im sayin is that its easy for someone to say they did it in this time with this gear and blah blah blah, but without proof its all just a bunch of meaningless crap.

i know the fights are mostly based around good strategy, but theres still a certain amount of damage done to people that needs to be healed through and stuff. theres no denying that gear plays a certain role when doing a flashpoint.

Besides, if it really is that easy for you to do it, why not fraps one of your 3 daily runs of it and show us all how its done?

If it's so easy and takes such little effort, then breeze through it once please and make a video, I'm always open to pointers and new ways of looking at fights. I'll never turn down an opertunity to learn something that I maybe didn't know.

HM LI is about player skill, response time, and the lack of retardism. Only time u'd wipe is when ur learning the groove of every boss. Once u have it, u can do 40-45min runs. Sure, normal players may QQ about it coz they are two button spammers that tunnel vision.

But HM LI filters out the weak and trains the ppl who have the skills. Making that team a pretty decent group. The previous HMs are a joke. Like 90% of it. Cept for FE HK47 coz there are ******* who doesnt know how to break HK47 out of stealth.

HM LI should stay as it is. Challenging and hard hitting. An undergeared healer and a Pre-Columni tank could tank this place as long as they do the following ..

CC Sec droids, interrupt robot boss and certain CC droids, and NEVER HAVE IDIOTIC TUNNEL VISION. HM LI is about the player. One bad player can mess up the group.

Jacktheripper: Dude my question was asking how fast others have done it because I want to beat their timers if possible. I posted up what gear I wore at the time of clearing it in so that I could get a rough idea of ppl who actually cleared it with their timers and gear...

Right... Pre-50+couple columi... And how did you manage to heal your tank from that 4x5k bombs+dots+heal dps from aoe dmg+heal yourself and what about enrage timers?

I would believe you if you wiped on the robot. Not Donkey Kong.

Jacktheripper: Dude my question was asking how fast others have done it because I want to beat their timers if possible. I posted up what gear I wore at the time of clearing it in so that I could get a rough idea of ppl who actually cleared it with their timers and gear...

55min, Columni geared group (group of friends who have been PVEing since the beginning of WoW)

Right... Pre-50+couple columi... And how did you manage to heal your tank from that 4x5k bombs+dots+heal dps from aoe dmg+heal yourself and what about enrage timers?

By.... not getting those dots and by not standing in the bombs? Those are mechanics that you avoid... not heal through.... your healer is NOT going to heal you through unnecessary damage because you're too busy thinking "Oh, well... It's the healer's job to heal me anyway! I'm going to stand in the green ooze and the lightning anyway"

Give me a boss, and i will give u a breakdown of what we did. Any boss. I'd gladly share.

This was our team breakdown

Columni Marauder

Columni Juggernaut (2 pieces)

Merc (level 49 epics with rakata relics)

Sorc (orange gear with some level 45 blue mods)

teemor: 4x5k dots you mean Incinerate right?? Means ur tank or dps doesn't know how to interrupt most of them? My tank solo disrupts incinerate and whatever he does get because of CD I heal and cleanse.

AOE dmg from lava? or from the blue spheres... First the lava is a stacking dot which if you don't have tunnel vision can notice which box the lava is gonna come out from... if you take only 1 stack of it the pain isn't much and easily recoverable.

AOE blue spheres the dmg is only painful if u stay in it too long which imo is another stupid thing to do, you should move your *** outside of the sphere and if there are 2 nearby go find a safe spot away from it but still in range of your tanks and dps. If you don't know how to move away from it means you suck... If you got cockblocked by the spheres because they made a wall and another one is over on that side the tank should quickly move thru one of those spheres to the other side of the room. The dmg from the spheres if its just 1 isn't as painful as it seems unless your team took **** loads of lava + adds + sphere.

Adds... 1 DPS should always manage the adds preferably a range with healing capabilities. Like my friend who is a merc takes care of whatever adds that come out and if he doesn't take too much dmg he's back on boss and I'll drop some heals on him.

Need anymore ideas on how to solve this? I wiped 10 times+ on this boss for my first night in LI HM and that was partially because it was late and a new instance for me. After that night the next couple of nights went like a breeze and it became an instant farm status for my group as we were completing it on faster timers.

teemor: 4x5k dots you mean Incinerate right?? Means ur tank or dps doesn't know how to interrupt most of them? My tank solo disrupts incinerate and whatever he does get because of CD I heal and cleanse.

AOE dmg from lava? or from the blue spheres... First the lava is a stacking dot which if you don't have tunnel vision can notice which box the lava is gonna come out from... if you take only 1 stack of it the pain isn't much and easily recoverable.

AOE blue spheres the dmg is only painful if u stay in it too long which imo is another stupid thing to do, you should move your *** outside of the sphere and if there are 2 nearby go find a safe spot away from it but still in range of your tanks and dps. If you don't know how to move away from it means you suck... If you got cockblocked by the spheres because they made a wall and another one is over on that side the tank should quickly move thru one of those spheres to the other side of the room. The dmg from the spheres if its just 1 isn't as painful as it seems unless your team took **** loads of lava + adds + sphere.

Adds... 1 DPS should always manage the adds preferably a range with healing capabilities. Like my friend who is a merc takes care of whatever adds that come out and if he doesn't take too much dmg he's back on boss and I'll drop some heals on him.

Need anymore ideas on how to solve this? I wiped 10 times+ on this boss for my first night in LI HM and that was partially because it was late and a new instance for me. After that night the next couple of nights went like a breeze and it became an instant farm status for my group as we were completing it on faster timers.

What this uber player said.

You are one of the reasons these great flashpoints get nerfed to hell, because you are to bored to find out the right strat.

Healing through damage? How about a way a avoid this damage, instead of insulting your healer that he could not heal this.

Sorry, but with this, you self disqualified yourself from any usefull discussion.....

I'm a tank. If he has to heal me through incinerate, there are 2 issues.

1.) I didn't interrupt, I'm a *******.

2.) I clearly don't know how to play Assassin, because I didn't use Force Shroud to immediately cleanse myself. On the flip side of that, I should DIRECTLY communicate to him that I have incinerate and need cleanse, if he doesn't already see it and is already doing it.

I'm a tank. If I'm taking AoE damage from spheres, I'm a *******. I have these keys on my keyboard that let me move my virtual character to different spots of the virtual world, preferably spots that aren't also being filled with health depriving lightning shields.

So, what I'd really like to know, is how my gear has ANYTHING to do with those mechanics.

Edited by Andex