Artifice at 400 but how to make the higher level hilts?

Toxxo

Hello folks.

I just got my Marauder to 400 in artifice (very proud, hehe). I'd like to be able to make her a pair of level 27 hilts but I'm not sure how. I heard someone say that to get the schematics for them, I need to take slicing and max it. Is this true? If not, could someone explain (in idiot-proof terms) how to go about crafting these hilts? Cheers! :)

for 27 hilts (and 26 as well), you have to RE an actual hilt for the schematic.

you have to pull them out of the actual dread guard / hazmat lightsabers themselves.

so, if you're trying to craft them for yourself, you need the hilt in order to craft it in the first place, so.......

alternatively, you could get some stabilizers and energy matrix and other miscellaneous mats and have someone else craft them for you.

Edited by oaceen

for 27 hilts (and 26 as well), you have to RE an actual hilt for the schematic.

you have to pull them out of the actual dread guard / hazmat lightsabers themselves.

so, if you're trying to craft them for yourself, you need the hilt in order to craft it in the first place, so.......

alternatively, you could get some stabilizers and energy matrix and other miscellaneous mats and have someone else craft them for you.

Ahhh righto. Thanks for the heads up! :)