Remove the rakghoul plague now

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I load into the Fleet, and a whole bunch of people are standing at the load in spot, infecting everyone, who goes to the Fleet, and it cost 2k for the stim, to remove it for 6 hours. If this is a joke, it isn't funny, and its a little late, from april fools day.

I will not be paying, to play a game, that forces stupid stuff like this on players.

Please remove this, if you want to continue to have me, as a customer.

Some like it, but i think its completely out of line.

It's nice to see that ATW hasn't changed much. You can dish it out, but you can't take it. Grow up and grow a pair, the Dailies are fun and and you have a chance for some good loot drops (I got a schematic for a crystal) and rewards. As it was said in another post, the vaccine is a reward from the dailies, go do that and you'll end up making a few credits to boot.

Somewhat agree with the OP. While I do not mind the storyline, those purposely infecting others, and forcing them to spend resources for a temp fix seem to border on Griefing those that play solo, PvE, etc.

This may be nothing to many, but it cost my lowbie a 1/3 of his available funds for a temp fix because some idiot wants to play terrorist.

Somewhat agree with the OP. While I do not mind the storyline, those purposely infecting others, and forcing them to spend resources for a temp fix seem to border on Griefing those that play solo, PvE, etc.

This may be nothing to many, but it cost my lowbie a 1/3 of his available funds for a temp fix because some idiot wants to play terrorist.

If 2000 credits is a lot to your character, die and leave the fleet and go level.

you should be thanking them for infecting you..everytime you die you get 5 dna.

Perhaps some people don't want to die and get the 5 dna? I logged in with my Sith assassin level 12 and got infected, don't have the money on that character to buy the stim to protect. Lucky a nice person gave me 6 stims to stop it. I can see it's a fun little thing but people should have some respect for those not interested in it.

Frankly, I'm shocked it took a few hours before people started complaining.

The thing is, you don't take death penalty when you explode. Therefore, explode accept your revive at the spot and continue on. It's not like you're losing an hour of your time or anything.

You don't need the antidote.

Except that's it's both supported and encouraged. Infecting others in this way is the objective of a mission.

I'm glad that the game was made completely for the OP, and it is all about him and his narrow mindedness....

I was just listening a podcast that was talking about this, and how gamers and there narrow mindedness is at the very least annoying to everyone....

Seriously people need realize that just because YOU don't like it, it doesn't speak for everyone, and your whining crybaby I'm gonna quit....is no better than a child having a temper tantrum...really think about what you people are doing....

I load into the Fleet, and a whole bunch of people are standing at the load in spot, infecting everyone, who goes to the Fleet, and it cost 2k for the stim, to remove it for 6 hours. If this is a joke, it isn't funny, and its a little late, from april fools day.

I will not be paying, to play a game, that forces stupid stuff like this on players.

"QQ people are standing together in fleet to get items that are no better (stats wise) than I can get by other means!

FIX IT OR I QUIT!"

:rolleyes:

I'm glad that the game was made completely for the OP, and it is all about him and his narrow mindedness....

I was just listening a podcast that was talking about this, and how gamers and there narrow mindedness is at the very least annoying to everyone....

Seriously people need realize that just because YOU don't like it, it doesn't speak for everyone, and your whining crybaby I'm gonna quit....is no better than a child having a temper tantrum...really think about what you people are doing....

This times infinity to the infinitieh power.

Perhaps some people don't want to die and get the 5 dna? I logged in with my Sith assassin level 12 and got infected, don't have the money on that character to buy the stim to protect. Lucky a nice person gave me 6 stims to stop it. I can see it's a fun little thing but people should have some respect for those not interested in it.

this is a good thing bioware has done,and all you wanna do is cry about it.take a few days off then till the event clears,or get off the fleet and quest somewhere else.

Your level 12 inq can't manage 2k for 6 hours of immunity?

Oh dear...

I tend to agree. Might even add how some are selfish, self-interested, lack empathy for others.

Your level 12 inq can't manage 2k for 6 hours of immunity?

Oh dear...

I could of easily logged on as my 47 Bounty Hunter and gave the other character the money. But I like to keep each character independent from one another. I doubt many would mind this event if some people would stop trying to infect as many others as possible.

Again I am not complaining about the event itself Bioware is just trying to have a little fun and mix it up, problem I had was with people just going around infecting anyone they can on the fleet like that.

We don't need whiners like you. This is a fun event. Don't like it ? Get the hell out and stick to SP games.

LOL you think thatis bad look at this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corrupted_Blood_incident

Yeah you woulda had a field day with that one =)