MDN players on Bastion/Harbinger

Roastmouse

Thinking of making leveling a couple of toons on the bastion or harbinger so they can hit 50 by 1.6 and be quickly geared. Just like to know how many people are playing on bastion/harbinger and who I should contact in-game to join a guild. As far as I'm aware, a bunch of <BOSS> players are on the harbinger and a handful of republic players (Tinkle?) are on the bastion.

Just mention your name and I'll poke you in game sometime :)

Luc

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I rekon we should all just agree on 1 server to go to and that's it. Would be awesome to keep everyone together

You're right, it would be awesome to keep everyone together. I've got a crazy idea. How about Master D?

Edited by Chaori

For The Bastion you have bit more MDN players there and a couple midian i think aswell

Guilds to look up

The Bastion - Imps

Challenge Accepted - Myself, Chieftain, Ciraff, Tinkle, Rompa, Licon couple others dont know their mains name

Hot Stuff Coming Through - Victoria, Pharmacist others dont know their names sorry

The Habinger - Imps

BOSS - Chippy, Grizzly, Nerdrage etc all those guys cant remember their names heh

Thank you.

Moving to a new server just kills pvp for those of us who stay.

Sorry I was also thinking for the long run when our server gets killed and we have to transfer to stay together. It starts here, if everyone starts making toons on different servers then we won't end up on the same server once mdn is gone

Sorry I was also thinking for the long run when our server gets killed and we have to transfer to stay together. It starts here, if everyone starts making toons on different servers then we won't end up on the same server once mdn is gone

Most of the people who have left for another server are on harbringer or Bastion. I doubt they'd go for a third server. Splitting on two different servers isn't a huge deal anyway.

BOSS are well established on the Harbinger. We have close to 50 members now, there are a few alts but the majority are all MDN refugees. We usually have a couple of groups pvping and some times we try and sync ques so we get two premades together on the same team - one of the luxuries of the harbinger :)

The population is massive and you rarely see the same player twice in lowbie pvp

Hey Luc, Rompa, Muffintop Vic and I all have 50s on the bastion. I have been playing with some of the pvp guilds over there same with rompa. If you hit me up on MDN when i get back i can hook you into the pre 50 guild if you want? Also buble spec isn't as commonly used on the bastion ;) just thought i might let you know :p and we are on the imperial side incase you were wondering. Anyways let me know if you're interested at all!

And Y'vaine - can't forget Y'vaine

Edited by rickochey

If Luc went Bastion, we would potentially have a 4 smash dps, 1 ranged, 1 shadow tank, 2 heals team.

That would be crazyyyy insta-death smash epicness.

Oh and while Harbinger has a slightly higher population, remember a decent portion of them would be exclusively PVE, therefore The Bastion could likely have a larger PVP population.

Most of the people who have left for another server are on harbringer or Bastion. I doubt they'd go for a third server. Splitting on two different servers isn't a huge deal anyway.

Mosus if you didn't come to the bastion with me then I don't know what I'd do with myself

MDN refugees I know that are playing in the Bastion.

IMPS:

Tinkle - Tinkks 50

Rompa - Luvstobuzz 50

Woodridge - Woodridge ?

Muffintop - I forgot the name 50

Mosus - i forgot the name

Jumpsuit - i forgot the name

I checked the Dingo ate my Baby before I left the guild.. and there were lots of familiar names like "Musique, Violet.."

REP:

Myronreducto - Hakuna 50

Handsolo'd - Mash'n'potatoes 15

Me - Y'vaine 45

Honekeke - Honekeke 46

Someone whispered me and said "Y'vaine from Harlequin?".. so he must be from MDN.. forgot the name though.. it was in a lowbie pvp.

Says the guy who plays with Nightmare Council ;)

jesus have you seen yourself chief...

sorry i cant throw the ball oh woww theres higher levels in huttball!??!??

if you played any class but the most op one. everyone would call you alphababe 2.0

btw nightmare council are good people

moron

Edited by Jumpchan