Best 3 PVP guild on server

Osoygatitalove

Like how I spam heal myself at an off node and distract 2-3 of their players so that my team can get a different node? :p

that would be a example example of staggering opponents. And you are also the reason why I like stealth... cause I can sit in the shadows lurking for your healer butt to reappear trying to play superman.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you watched all of it, then you would see that synergy also beat them twice... all it takes is one mistake lol.. but its w/e there are a good ammount of guilds queueing, and some good teams.... would be nice if bioware could introduce cross server queues so we can stop facing the same 3-4 teams over and over lol

Oneanddone nothing personal. <<< they have never beaten hey im mvp unless it was on republic alts.

+ they beat synergy again 7V8 with a straight 2 cap if you watched all of it.

Edited by MrGrzecka

Oneanddone nothing personal. <<< they have never beaten hey im mvp unless it was on republic alts.

Hey! This is the POT5 forums, not the....

I am too bad to realize that my server pvp sucks forum AKA Bastion server forum

Misinformation is what makes the internets awesome.

Edited by UGLYMRJ

Hmmm, surprised this turned into a Bastion vs. Pot5 thread. I actually just came in here to get somewhat of a feel for the pvp scene here as I just hit 50. Either way, those who actually answered the original question seem to be pretty in-line with what I've heard from the few friends I've made so far. Looking forward to doing ranked once I get geared up.

I find it interesting that this has turned into a Bastion versus Prophecy of the Five thread all of a sudden. I do wonder why so many Bastion players are browsing these forums, does that hint at something? But with this thread in particular Im not surprised it has attracted our attention as people may be curious who the best are on other servers and maybe want to know if cross-server PVP ever comes.

I was under the impression that Prophecy of the Five was not only the most populated server but also had the largest rated population and highest quality PVP from what I had heard. But those disputing this are from the Bastion, though I can understand arguing for your own server.

The Bastion has about 2 good teams really... but from what Im reading here it sounds like its the same on Pot5.

Talk trash all you like, we wont know unless BW puts in cross server ques and by then rateds may be dead everywhere anyway.

Your post is pretty accurate. The situation is much like when Fatman was about to be merged into our server. Everyone from Fatman proclaimed their PvP quality was superior. When they finally arrived here, they were stomped out quickly.

There are more than 2 good ranked teams on Prophecy of the Five.

From what I'm reading here, it sounds like everyone in this thread from the Bastion wants to play on our server, or talk to players from our server. Does that hint at something? Me personally, I don't visit other server's forums. If I did, it certainly wouldn't be to trash talk players I don't know, have never seen play, and never will see and play with or against.

It is very surprising that a thread from another server that has absolutely nothing to do with the Bastion, has attracted so many players from there. I guess the next time...it won't be nearly as surprising.

There are a few good PvP guilds. Hostile Takeover give us hell, as does Hoth Ski Patrol.

War Machine is ok I guess when we actually put together our A-Team, but that almost never happens and honestly we are too casual of players to ever get serious enough to give any of the good PvP guilds a run for their money. We only have about 5 or 6 players in our guild who is actually good at PvP, so that hardly classifies us as a PvP guild. Although to listen to people talk, you would think that we claimed to be, lol.

But honestly, there are a few guilds out there that just steam role, and we know them when we see them. Those guilds have their PvP strats down to a Science.

other than that, just a bunch of bads claiming to be good while calling everyone else bads right before they /ragequit.