*********** stupid

kunjunction

this is *********** ********. they could have said ahead of time that they would be staggering launch instead of sending me an email saying to preload bc early access starts on the 13th. way to become the new no1 greatest failure to launch game in history. they handled it fine on the stress test now they are *********** everyone over. just launch all the servers instead of sitting on your *** doing nothing while we all complain about our pre-orders. my friend that is literally next door to me did not pre-order till dec 2nd and he is playing right now. if you want a screenshot of his pre-order date then ill give it to you either way this is *********** stupid.

not to mention taking some of the best **** out of the game because u believe that it wasnt necessary. either way if your going to do something do it right. dont **** people over getting their hopes up about a launch and giving others an unfair advantage. and anyone saying that im just raging was never there for a launch of a great mmo where people are just happy to be able to make their characters and play instead of getting ****ed in the ***

this is *********** ********. they could have said ahead of time that they would be staggering launch instead of sending me an email saying to preload bc early access starts on the 13th.

Hey genius, they DID. Read the entire email. I have put it here below, read slowly so you don't miss any words this time:

"Early Game Access* will begin on December 13th at 7:00AM EST, 2011 and ends on December 19th, 2011 at 10:01PM EST. During this time, we will be emailing invitations to join Early Game Access based on the order in which you redeemed your Pre-Order Code. Pre-load the game client now, so you're ready to play when your Early Game Access invitation arrives. Note that download time can vary and may take awhile."

this is *********** ********. they could have said ahead of time that they would be staggering launch instead of sending me an email saying to preload bc early access starts on the 13th. way to become the new no1 greatest failure to launch game in history. they handled it fine on the stress test now they are *********** everyone over. just launch all the servers instead of sitting on your *** doing nothing while we all complain about our pre-orders. my friend that is literally next door to me did not pre-order till dec 2nd and he is playing right now. if you want a screenshot of his pre-order date then ill give it to you either way this is *********** stupid.

not to mention taking some of the best **** out of the game because u believe that it wasnt necessary. either way if your going to do something do it right. dont **** people over getting their hopes up about a launch and giving others an unfair advantage. and anyone saying that im just raging was never there for a launch of a great mmo where people are just happy to be able to make their characters and play instead of getting ****ed in the ***

They DID say ahead of time that the launch would be staggered. We have known about this for a LONG time. We have known since July that pre-ordering early and registering your code would mean MORE early access.

All the things you are moaning about were public knowledge. Get over it.

perhaps you should work a bit on both your interpunction and reading comprehension.

the same mail you refer to clearly indicates that they will stagger the early acces based on pre order dates, and that you will need to wait for a invitation to actually start participating in the early acces.

zomg your friends playing mistakes happen believe it or not humans do make mistakes. Would I much rather be playing now since i'm gone in 2 weeks for a few days due to my wife giving birth? OFCOURSE I WOULD! But they've made it clear for a long time it was starggered and if you didn't pay attention to the announcements that's your fault not theirs. Tell a cop next time he pulls you over that you didn't see that speed limit sign so he surely can't give a ticket for something you didn't know about. In all seriousness try to relax, it sucks that you may have gotten the short end of the stick by some mistake but it's not like someone switched out arsenic for your coffee creamer you will survive

It has always read up to 5 days early. I was never a garentee, and its not technicly a garentee to get in early play at all. Dont blame bioware if you didnt read it correctly.

AAAHHHHH BIOWAAARE! Why didn't you make me my grilled cheese sandwich, take my dog to the vet, and go to work for me just like you said you wouldn't!? When will you start meeting my demands and making good on promises you never made! You're like my ex-girlfriend, Bioware... and I didn't much like her. Edited by EtherealPotato

Man these melt downs are so awesome. We should start a webpage just for these post. I have never had so many lolz in one day ever. If half of these people would actually read what is sent to them and read what is post by the Devs in the forums they would understand what is going on.