VIP shop: ITEMS

XckillerX

i was wondering i spent 20 dollars for this "shop" and all there is is 1 item and reall the only thing worth the 20 dollars is the items and the fun of the jukebox but for the shop theres nothing 1 over-priced item that no one can buy because its 1.5 mil really add some cheaper and more "RARE" items like a rare light saber or good mods and items like blasters or ANYTHNG make the levels for weapons/armour more even to like by fives or something i mean seriously 17 to 19 to 24 WHAT IS THAT.. i mean come on guys think a little more even :cool:AND IM PAYING 15 DOLLARS A MONTH I EXPECT GREAT WORKS OF ART sorry for wrong section. Edited by XckillerX

i was wondering i spent 20 dollars for this "shop" and all there is is 1 item and reall the only thing worth the 20 dollars is the items and the fun of the jukebox but for the shop theres nothing 1 over-priced item that no one can buy because its 1.5 mil really add some cheaper and more "RARE" items like a rare light saber or good mods and items like blasters or ANYTHNG make the levels for weapons/armour more even to like by fives or something i mean seriously 17 to 19 to 24 WHAT IS THAT.. i mean come on guys think a little more even :cool:AND IM PAYING 15 DOLLARS A MONTH I EXPECT GREAT WORKS OF ART

If you want to pay to win, go play something else.

who said "pay to win" i just expect more for the money

And then everyone else is at a large disadvantage. The Deluxe/Collectors editions are meant to give you more social bonuses than anything. A small lower level boost is fair, but anything more than that and it becomes a bit overpowered.

They'll probably have more later, or add something there before they fully release it (as a way of testing something with a small portion of the general public, without accidently letting a floodgate open with potential OP or broken items).

Atleast that is my guess.

Otherwise, thank EA for another real-life money sink. They do a very good job of that.

And then everyone else is at a large disadvantage. The Deluxe/Collectors editions are meant to give you more social bonuses than anything. A small lower level boost is fair, but anything more than that and it becomes a bit overpowered.

it would count as a disadvantage but honestly the way PVP is set up it wouldn't matter because a "gunner" like you would just make it to were u cant move and then **** you up and if its your level it wouldn't matter anyways if your level 15 with a level 15 item it wouldnt matter because its not going to be even close to matching a level 20s weapon now would it

They'll probably have more later, or add something there before they fully release it (as a way of testing something with a small portion of the general public, without accidently letting a floodgate open with potential OP or broken items).

Atleast that is my guess.

Otherwise, thank EA for another real-life money sink. They do a very good job of that.

i agree and that was the main question i was asking was for a suspected time on when they will add more items even if it is a new look for your companions or something like they have in all the other "bonus" shops...