Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you actually defending their stance by calling it a problem with "instant gratification"? Are YOU serious?

Considering that transfers have been in the game for, oh, I don't know, MONTHS, and that people wishing to transfer to servers of their choice is one of the most asked about features, I'm literally dumbfounded by your reply. And not because it was brilliant - quite the opposite.

You completely and utterly failed at picking up the cynical tone of the post you are replying to.;)

You completely and utterly failed at picking up the cynical tone of the post you are replying to.;)

Yeah. Reading these boards can do that to me. :mad:

I've seen some of the most redonkulous posts defending or attacking this or that, so I guess nothing much surprises me anymore, to the point where I'm starting to take things at face value.

Got trolled. My bad :D

Yeah. Reading these boards can do that to me. :mad:

I've seen some of the most redonkulous posts defending or attacking this or that, so I guess nothing much surprises me anymore, to the point where I'm starting to take things at face value.

Got trolled. My bad :D

Heh! Not trying to troll you, I'm on your side. I've made one or two posts regardng paid transfers too. ;)

Was just repeating the usual replies you will get from some folks who defend Bioware's management, choices, and inaction.

Are you actually defending their stance by calling it a problem with "instant gratification"? Are YOU serious?

Considering that transfers have been in the game for, oh, I don't know, MONTHS, and that people wishing to transfer to servers of their choice is one of the most asked about features, I'm literally dumbfounded by your reply. And not because it was brilliant - quite the opposite.

Someone's sarcasm alert isn't working.(Edit: Nvm, already answered :))

Edited by forumname

• 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...