Best Story

razzadb

Please can.you guys help me with choosing what storyline to follow, Iv been playing the classes to get a feel of the playstyle first, and to be honest there isn't a class I don't enjoy the feel of. So please could you tell me which of the classes you found the most fun? Either faction.will do. Thankyou in advance.

BH or IA. End of story. BioWare seems to love Imperial non-Force users.

Really? I thought the BH story was terrible after A1.

I had no attachment to any of the characters in A2/A3 which made the bounties feel less epic. The whole plot in A3 and its resolution was so brief and not very 'heroic' feeling.

I've also leveled smuggler and sentinel to 50.

Smuggler by far had the worst story of the three, but the best dialogue. Sentinel was my favorite because every act felt significant, with A2 being a little slow in the build up for A3.

IA but the gamestyle SUCKS. Both Sniper and Operative are boring as hell, you will hate it after about 20 - 30 lvls.

SW is propably the safest bet because they've got cool story AND fun gameplay/mechanics.

Edited by Kozor

• 4 weeks later...

I really liked the JK story it felt like I was playing a star wars sags of my own. High Stakes and heroic missions. All acts were fun and interesting.

I played the Trooper's act one and it seemed a bit dull IMHO.

I also played the entire smuggler's act 1 and I like the dialog but the story seems like it was put together last minute.

I also find that the inquisitor's act one has basically the same type of story as the smuggler but in a sithy way with sithy things. Lord Zash is an interesting character thus far.

I also find that the inquisitor's act one has basically the same type of story as the smuggler but in a sithy way with sithy things. Lord Zash is an interesting character thus far.
I agree, but you misspelled that one word wrong twice.

Consular's story is fairly deep and Inquisitor's story can be taken in different ways depending on your choices and how you think. I enjoyed saving the galaxy multiple times on IA haha(galactic nuclear warfare!). I hear smuggler is fun, and BH was anti-climactic. SW is just a testosterone-filled ragefest of death.

I think for the most part they are all pretty good its just comes down to a matter of personal preference ....I think it's more about the dark or light side choices more then anything ..are you an angel or a bastard?

Played so far.

BH -- great till act1, meh after.

JK -- all acts solid, killing Act3 end boss makes you feel like a god

Consular -- quite stale, and i got stiffed at the end, how you deal with the end boss determines your finale promotion.

Inquisitor -- i quite enjoyed all 3 acts, khem is great supporting character, and your conquest for power is pretty fun, lots of backstabbing.

saved the best for last, IA, but only lvl22, if i have to put up with bad mechanics, to get a great storyline, then sobeit.

My progression so far:

Warrior - Complete

Agent - Complete

Inquisitor - Complete

Hunter - Voss

Smuggler - Nar Shaddaa

My Rankings:

Warrior >/= Agent > Hunter > > Smuggler > > > > > > > Bantha Dung > > > Inquisitor

So you enjoy playing with Bantha Dung for hours upon hours?

Watch out for Hepatitis C!

Really liked Warrior and IA. BH is boring, but not as boring as a Consular. Trooper is really good too, as it fits the side quests better than any other class(helping the Republic as a soldier). I enjoyed the Smuggler as well but mostly because of all the humor and one-liners and not the "lolplot", makes a really good alt.

I have not played Inq/Knight, but from the bits Ive seen helping other people I would probably really enjoy the Knight story. Cant say anything either way about the Inq.