Druid? Ben 10?

DarkuxWalsh

Okay, I really like druid from wow, but I'll not play it anymore, so I think tha in swtor, we can have something like, 3 groups of species, each one contains 10 different species, once u choice it, u will be able to tank, heal or damage, actually the groups r skills tree, I was thinking about the advanced class, the one that have 3 groups, ( each one contains 10 species), and the other one just have one for each skill tree, but with one of that 3 species u can do a lo of things, so u have 2 choisces, keep changing 10 species, or just use one specie really OP in my opnion. That is my idea for the "Druid" class in swtor, I know that it will be very hard to create classes, but u can do it BioWare

There is always a chance this could happen if the OP takes more time to think it out. The biggest issue IMO is that, to the best of my knowledge (and I in no way know everything), there is no shape shifting in starwars....yet.

This would be a food opportunity for bioware to add to swtor lore. What the OP explained could be used as an advanced class choice for Sith alchemist. The biggest trouble would be finding a way to make the republic counterpart.

Another idea is

you could do something similar to doctor lokin. Where you are infected with rakghoul disease but retain control. Dps could be one type of rakghoul, tank another, and healer could be in "human" (being a relative term in Star Wars...) form.

You are asking for the game to be changed completely, this will never happen.

Yes we want the game to change, that is the point of mmos . They are ever changing. Something like this can be done but it needs to be refined and better thought out.. No need to be a pessimist here.

Yes we want the game to change, that is the point of mmos . They are ever changing. Something like this can be done but it needs to be refined and better thought out.. No need to be a pessimist here.

Your idealism is right for sure. I think the real argument is viability rather then plausibilty. the work required to add that to the game, be it a new class from level one or an advanced class from 50+ whatever, is not realistic compared to what we've seen in the past with Bio. the sheer fact that from 50-55 we got no new class stories should speak for itself. they want to give us new content, but they have to work withing the budget they are given.

Nothing wrong with brainstorming though...that's where all the great ideas come from.

thank u, the first comment really put me down, but the other were really good, swtor is a good game and it need to change, lot of things r wrong, swtor will need to change a lot if it want to be better than wow, in my opnion it is, more hard and cool, blizzard games r really easy, the thing that I love in swtor is the species, they will never have any problem about new species, but abou a new class, it will be hard, may they dont know what to do.

that ben 10 stuff was my only idea for class, but I have a good idea for a new expansion, first guy, I dont care if u like it or not, keep what u think ok?

Okay, do you guys know that Sith that use plagues, okay, a sith was kcked of the empire, now, he want to kill them all, so he learn the really way of the dark side, he start using plagues, and he have 22 aprentices ( or more ), and he will, with them, destroy the empire, they now willl make new rakghoul, more powerful, and they will be the weapon of that new empire, they want to change the galaxy forever, the jedi and sith stop fighting, the first REALLY PVE expansion (pvp continues, for fun), so the plagues destroy one of the neutral planets, what make jedi got really mad, and they pick a new empire planet as base, also there is another 2 planets that will be used for leveling, 55-65, and 65-70, also, 2 new species, onw for each faction, the weequay goes to the empire after all, sith warrior and bounty hunter but a little big before the movies, they stop being "friends", the voss go to the republic, jedi consular and jedi knight, I know that they dont really like war, but this was to save the galaxy.

There is always a chance this could happen if the OP takes more time to think it out. The biggest issue IMO is that, to the best of my knowledge (and I in no way know everything), there is no shape shifting in starwars....yet.

This would be a food opportunity for bioware to add to swtor lore. What the OP explained could be used as an advanced class choice for Sith alchemist. The biggest trouble would be finding a way to make the republic counterpart.

Another idea is

you could do something similar to doctor lokin. Where you are infected with rakghoul disease but retain control. Dps could be one type of rakghoul, tank another, and healer could be in "human" (being a relative term in Star Wars...) form.

There is shape-shifting in Star Wars; however, IIRC it's all just surface and doesn't grant one the abilities of the creature being changed into.