New here!!!

Trinistyr

Thnx for the reply and i shall lol idk what my main will be game is still downloading but hopefully will be on soon and just wondering just because it is pvp server does that mean its pvp everywhere or what cause i dont wanna get killed over and over while im lvling up doing class quests and side quests

if someone from the opposite faction has the ability to go where you are, you are open to be attacked. There are some places though where you would need a group to enter because of the faction champions guarding the area. There are also different areas which the other faction is unable to reach because they don't have access too. AFAIK, Dromund Kaas is one of these places as well as the imperial fleet.

Greetings everyone!

Since there is an active thread on this topic, we are going to go ahead and close this and ask that you please continue this discussion in the following:

Need some help

Should you wish to look into joining a guild, guilds recruiting would be advertising in the special recruitment subsection within the Server Group Forums. Servers are broken up by type and grouped by alphabet.

Additionally, we have a wonderful resource that's been created by members of our community, The Ideal Guild Quiz! that may help you find the people you're looking for.

To any guilds reading this, please do not use New Player Help for recruitment, as we do not allow recruitment outside of the designated areas.

Good luck and we hope this helps! :jawa_smile: