Im going to be last on prerelease

HeavenSword

well, I hope you get in sooner. I'll cross my fingers for you.

On a side note, since they still had the "you may get up to five days early" advertisement up yesterday, they have to let some late pre-orders in otherwise potentially face charges of bait and switch or consumer fraud in advertising.

I hope that doesn't happen, I want my MMO to stay secure. Hopefully this project isn't derailed from the start and you have a slight chance to get in earlier. :)

This isnt a troll or QQ but, if we pay 5 buck same as the guys who preorder in july, isnt fair we had the same time for prerelease. i order on december 1, but they dont charge me 2 dlls of preorder, they charge the same 5 bucks as any other so some one had an idea why is so restricted whit the pre launch?

I personally shelled out for the delux edition the day it released but didn't put my code in until a few days ago, Like dec 11th. and I'm still waiting to play. I didn't realise that when I was going to get into the servers directly corelated to when I put my code in. I just figured $180.00 did the trick and that was that. How silly of me.

So, for the extra cash I honestly don't feel a great deal of worth for the special edition. It's 4 days 'til public launche and I have to work 3 of those 4 nights so, woop-a-dee-doo. I get to changer lightsaber colors...(I'm planning on going agent first toon). At this point I'll be really, really lucky to get any pre-launch play time at all.

Will I enjoy the game when I do get to play? I'm sure I will.

Do I regret shelling out the extra cash for simply the hope of getting something it turns out I won't even get to have? Yes, I do. :mad: