<Sith Imperial Navy>

DarthVexaran

Sith Imperial Navy is a mature, relaxed, moderate guild that allows it members the opportunity to experience all endgame content. While we are very much a "RL comes first" guild we continually work on progression and endgame pvp and welcome all players that wish to partake in all endgame content but have school, work and family obligations that prevent them from joining a more "Hardcore" guild.

Guild Highlights.

Pre-launch Guild with stable leadership.

50 slot mumble server

www.sithimperialnavy.com

Twice Weekly Operations, often all of them.

HM 50 & 55 FP's multiple times per day.

Continual PVP

Clears: HM EV, HM KP, HM EC, SM TFB, SM S&V

Current Progression Target: HM TFB, HM S&V

For more information contact Zadeus, Vexaran, Maaxxen or Hryst ingame or go to the website.

Edited by DarthVexaran
Update for Spelling

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Parrot,

I am not an officer in guild, but would be glad to answer your question. Our guild is active at all hours, but the heaviest activity seems to be from 9:00PM EST to 1:00AM EST. During these times, it is very common to have 10-20 active players logged in. We have people from many different time zones, so it seems there is someone on almost always.

Our last 16 man raid night we had 16 raiders and 5 additional people running quests and doing PvP. I hope that gives you a feel for the activity levels.

Nam'zari

Non-Official Ranged Dealer of Death

55 op, looking for a new guild. I recently came back before expac with a friend and joined a "lvling guild to do end game content" and 3 weeks later it's still full of lowbies...

We're both vetern gamers. Right now I'm in full part gear w/ augs as concealment. Haven't done 55 ops yet as our current guild is very lacking and just looking to take that next step w/o necessarily having to carry others. Just don't want to be caught in a rut and want to continue to have this game be fun and enjoyable with other players that look to be beneficial.

I'm more partial to the PvP in this game but we both have been doing HM fp's with me respecing Heals. I'm okay with healing but have more fun as dps.