How I cope with the prequel trilogy (prequel lovers move along)

That's based on information gathered from the aforementioned poorly sourced prequel trilogy :D

Actually if you listen to the commentaries on the movies you can hear Lucas say how "the storie was meant to be told through the droids' eyes." Can't remember which movie he commented that in sorry :/

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're interested in some outstanding and hilarious reviews of the Prequels, look up Red Letter Media on YouTube. There are reviews for each of the PT movies, and they're quite good.

"Palpatine's behind it all!"

I actually saw the prequels as good.

They showed an insecure kid being taken nito the jedi conclave when he would normally have been rejected. No father figure, abusive childhood.. All developmental pointers to his turning to the dark side.

He was a little whiney in ep2.

The only part of 3 I didnt like was the lack of influence that palpatine really had over anakin. It could have gone alot deeper.

I rewatched EP3 a couple days ago. It was the first time I had seen it since reading the book.

I realized something. Its a comedy. A spoof. Yup, theres no way its serious. Its Space Balls but with the kind of "its so bad its good" humor rather then just a direct line of jokes. They weren't bad actors, they were so good they managed to accurately pretend to be bad. Its like... Revenge of the Teenagers from Outerspace. It makes perfect sense now.

Its no the alcohol, I swear.