New bug on directive 7 hm

The PUG I was tanking for and I decided to do Directive 7, we get to the Interogator boss, and it kept replicating 4 copies of the IA in our group...causing us to wipe. Put the ticket in, just wanted to know if anyone else has been seeing this?

It does appear to only be the IA in our group, it replicated the rest of us as it is supposed too, but it kept making 4 of the IA for some reason.

Yep. Had this happen to me on normal Dir 7 just now.

Seems that if anyone gets pulled into/by the elevator it will spawn multiple adds.

We tried pulling the boss down the stairs to solve problem. After we downed the 2nd add, about 3 or 4 more showed up. We tried burning the boss, but the tank wasn't able to fend off 6 or 7 adds and the boss.

edit: it seems that it was our BH that was getting multiple spawns.

Edited by Meatsweats

Happened to my group. First it was me (BH). Then the Merc. Then our Sorcerer was getting it. We pulled him down the stairs and finished it that way. Really annoying since the patch notes mentioned fixing it. The patch notes have turned into things I know will be wrong after the patch.

It's just the BH class and probably whatever the repub equiv is. We have a core trio and pug the fourth. The merc exits the FP before we pull and we 3 man it. Then he comes back in after it does and it's onward to getting legs. Luckily this guy is super easy. First time it happened we were too busy laughing to be annoyed.