At what point do I know I'm ready for Hard Modes?

I am a level 50 Guardian, I have all of the Armorings and Hilts from the Daily commendation vendor that I need, at what point do I know im ready for Hard modes?

After you do Eternity Vault.

I'm only half-serious. EV *is* easier than some HM FPs, though. Otherwise, you're good. I'd say you've been good for a while.

i healed my first hard mode 20 minutes after dinging 50. a mix of crafted epics and a couple blues.

I then did three more the next day.

Gear ain't ahrd to find, you just need to have a little more confidence in yourself, know the fights, and have a group that doesnt suck.

Healers can go in undergeared. I healed HM Battle of Ilum, HM False Emperor, HM Directive 7 and HM Taral V all with custom gear with level 43-45 mods in it.

Tanks need at least a decent set of gear to allow for the average healer to keep up with damage though. The daily commendation Armorings and Hilts are MORE than enough. You are good to go.

Edited by Rehash

Hard modes aren't that big of a problem, in my opinion some sporadic bonus bosses are. The robot in Kaon could be a problem if the healer lacks in equipment and the 3? boss (with the mainenance phase and the 2 consoles) in D7 has a very short enrage timer, if one DD shows up in poor equip. Edited by Devoter

as soon as you hit 50, you are ready to do hm's, if you aren't one of those who keyboard turn and run against walls.

A group that goes with all players just having turned 50 will struggle on some bosses with tight enrage timers or high (relative to other encounters in this game) healing requirements.

EDIT: That said, point taken, hardmodes are freakin' easy.

Edited by Rehash