Aussie Character Transfers

WiccyMeow

Is there actually going to be an email sent about this form? A lot of people don't come to this site so they will never know about this from they need to fill buy the 24th. This isn't very far away.

Very poorly handled ....... again.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there actually going to be an email sent about this form? A lot of people don't come to this site so they will never know about this from they need to fill buy the 24th. This isn't very far away.

You can get to the transfer request through your Account page on SWTOR.com :). I just put my request in to transfer :D.

The form issues are being worked on right now, and I'm told should be resolved in the next couple of hours.

An email will be sent to those eligible when we're satisifed everything's working correctly.

The form issues are being worked on right now, and I'm told should be resolved in the next couple of hours.

An email will be sent to those eligible when we're satisifed everything's working correctly.

Love it Stephen! Thanks for reply

Shame it's only eligible to characters before February 28th. Why you chose that date is beyond me, due in part to myself having a few level 20's-30's after that date. Ah well, guess I'm just going to make whole new characters. Wonder if server populations will be somewhat lower due to Aussies jumping ship. I know Swiftsure will be.

just got email from bioware saying you can register for the transfers now. but i have NO CHARACTERS TO CHOOSE FROM even tho i have at least 4 characters on the Swiftsure that are eligible for the free transfer.

whats going on here?

No need to fret so quickly, I just received an email about it. They do usually send out emails about these things.

Same... Got the you can now transfer email but when I log in I just get a blank form... and that's in both IE and Firefox.

First form I have ever seen "without" fields to fill in ;)

makes ya wonder whom is working for bioware/ea lol at least diablo 3 is out soon and possibility of gw2 in coming months, I personally will be switching to them.

Yeah it is a bug, but again another disappointment that this is not working right. What type of testing environment are they using? Email sent out and it doesn't work.

Also, what type of transfer is this? I hope for all the others who want to transfer they come up with an easier more simple process that doesn't take 7 days. We will be in May before the transfers are complete.