Will we ever have more than 14 character slots pr server?

Trintric

I know, I know, this has been done before. I searched, but all I found were discussions of players, either for or against, arguing with each other, but I could find nothing definite from like a Developer or Official Spokeswhatever.

Has anyone seen something definite from Bio about it say in the last six months or so? ( I tend to automatically discount anything said father than six months cause sheer guts and bank accounts flutter up and down like a hummingbird with MMO's)

Personally, I hope they do, there's space for 4 more character slots already

you do realize that you can unlock up to 22 character slots, right? no, that was rhetorical question.

currently there's maximum of 22 character slots per server. you have to buy an unlock from either cartel market or from GTN (aka someone else bought it from cartel market and is now selling for in game credits)

whatever arguments you may have seen that are fresh are about extending that limit past 22.

Edited by Jeweledleah

I keep hoping they will add more. I'd so much rather have all of my characters on one server than on two :(

I recently created a new Legacy on the Progenitor and it was fun starting from scratch. :D

EDIT:

Plus, using a Purple color crystal at LV10 is awesome.

Edited by Darth_Wicked