Expensive PVP rewards

bliapis

Im happy i dinged 40 on my Sith Warrior one day before the patch and got most of my L40 gear that day, because the next day the 1.1 patch doubled the pvp reward price!

Now that was kinda extreme huh? On the other hand it was rather too easy getting the pvp gear at the 20-40 bracket.

Getting full L40 PVP set was piss easy before the patch. Even if they've doubled the costs, it's still should be very easy and fast.

Everything is easy. This game is easy. It's an MMO. It's designed so that everyone will progress no matter how stupid or misguided they are.

Getting these pieces should not only be easy (which they undoubtedly well be; again, this is an MMO), they should be -fast-. Transient ******** low-tier gear should not be a grind, it should be a thank-you for lowbie characters bulking out the body count in PvP. It should unlock in stages, though, rather than 'oh, 20, here's 8 pieces of gear you can buy all at the same time'.

People buy level 40 PvP gear instead of saving up 1000/1000 + champ bag?

The only time I bought gear sub-50 was because I was going to hit max commendations...

By the time I hit 50, I will have capped out at 1000/1000 many times over. In fact, I already have, and I'm only level 40.

So who cares if the gear is more expensive?

Hmmm. Did I say that I cared? I didn't realize that by posting in someone's thread I was implying that I agree with what the OP is saying. My bad!

The only thing that bothers me about it is that I didn't see anything about it in the patch notes. Something like this should definitely have been in the patch notes.