How long doese Bioware hold the Starwars IP? Could Blizzard make a Star Wars mmorpg?

DarthDolemite

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly doubt that would happen. Blizzard has three of its own IP worlds to focus on, with a fourth still in development.

And, that said, I honestly like this game. A hell of a lot. But, hey, different tastes and all...

How long doese Bioware own this IP?

I dont really trust any other developer besides Blizzard to make a true Star Wars mmorpg.....it actually would seem like a dream team to me.

Is it possible? SOE screwed it up and Bioware is headed down the same path......

Sure. Then we can have Panda Jedi running around lol

I dont really trust any other developer besides Blizzard to make a true Star Wars mmorpg.....it actually would seem like a dream team to me.

Is it possible? SOE screwed it up and Bioware is headed down the same path......

If you were really a Blizz fan you would realize that Blizz doesn't do other companies IPs.

So even if the SW IP was up for sale Blizzard would never take it.

Blizzard only knows how to write one story. Guy is a legendary hero but has gone crazy. Now you have to kill him.

lol, I love your sig

Funny cause it's true? It's a vocal minority. You don't come on the forums whining "I enjoy this game so much, let's discuss". There's nothing to discuss there. But to say "i hate this game, it's too hard for me. make it easier like WoW where I can be a hero too!" brings a discussion subject between good people (good enough for this game) and noobs (icc non heroic with 40% buff or w/e. PuG the final boss of the exansion!)

10 years. So give up.

And adding you to ignore before you kill any more of my brain cells.

Blizzard only knows how to write one story. Guy is a legendary hero but has gone crazy. Now you have to kill him.

Sarcasm right?

KOTOR - Hero of the Republic Revan goes nuts, you set out to kill him.

Star Wars trilogies - Hero of the Republic Anakin goes nuts, Luke sets out to kill him

Using your logic those two companies would make a perfect pair - they both know the one story in and out!