Which PvP US East Cost Server Are You Rolling Into?

Shacknu

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fat Man appears to be for the Republic kiddies. They saw a funny name when they looked at the servers and jumped in. Not shocked it is Republic heavy already. Roll Prophecy of the Five if you are Sith.

More targets for me :D

Pick one pick The Fatman!!!!

Based on replies so far:

Port Nowhere - 10

The Fatman - 8

Veela - 6

Vulkar Highway - 4

Iron Citadel - 4

Death Wind Corridor - 4

Prophecy of the Five -4

Terentatek - 2

Helm of Graush - 2

Naddist Rebels - 1

Saber of Exar Kun - 1

The Twin Spears - 1

I guess I will try port nowhere, I have two on Anchorhead but I want a big server population :D

Im republic and have been looking for a PVP server east coast that may have old SWG Bria player/guilds any idea on some that may?

Edited by fenderbean

I guess I will try port nowhere, I have two on Anchorhead but I want a big server population :D

Im republic and have been looking for a PVP server east coast that may have old SWG Bria player/guilds any idea on some that may?

DeathKorps recommends you come to Naddist Rebels, he is yet to be impressed by the current republic, but then again, it is only day 1.

The BrotherHood has landed at Veela, and we were the ones that organized that large end of beta PvP Event on Darth Malak, so you know there is going to be alot of PVP on Veela.

No Crappy Sith Guilds allowed in Veela, only guilds that will present a challenge.

Edited by CommanderChronos

The BrotherHood has landed at Veela, and we were the ones that organized that large end of beta PvP Event on Darth Malak, so you know there is going to be alot of PVP on Veela.

No Crappy Sith Guilds allowed in Veela, only guilds that will present a challenge.

Seconded for Veela. Instant Empire queues ftw.

Based on replies so far:

Port Nowhere - 10

The Fatman - 8

Veela - 6

Vulkar Highway - 4

Iron Citadel - 4

Death Wind Corridor - 4

Prophecy of the Five -4

Terentatek - 2

Helm of Graush - 2

Naddist Rebels - 1

Saber of Exar Kun - 1

The Twin Spears - 1

From what I have seen on the forums and looking at guilds from those servers, Veela and Port Nowhere are Zerg Servers, Veela being Republic zerg heavy and port nowhere empire. Fatman havent seen enough about it, but it is empire heavy, it seems fit for the more helpful/casual pvpers. The "hardcore" pvp / world pvp seems to be on Terentatek

From what I have seen on the forums and looking at guilds from those servers, Veela and Port Nowhere are Zerg Servers, Veela being Republic zerg heavy and port nowhere empire. Fatman havent seen enough about it, but it is empire heavy, it seems fit for the more helpful/casual pvpers. The "hardcore" pvp / world pvp seems to be on Terentatek

Terentatek is also about a 2:1 ratio in favor of empire. Helm of Graush is the closest I've seen to a "balanced server" in terms of hard numbers.