So, when you finally meet back up with Skavak, what was the first thing you did?

ulukinatme

Like every single boss fight since I finished the Imp Agent storyline, I started with...

Heroic Momement

Legacy Orbital Strike

Legacy Lightling Storm

Legacy Force Choke

Legacy Flamethrower

The Boss is usually 25% by this time. I then use whatever move to finish the guy.

I did him...and then I did him. :p

This is exactly the way to handle it.

I'm a fool and it didn't occur to me to Dirty Kick him. I just lobbed a lot of Sabotage Charges on him and then shot him a lot.

Honestly, at the time I chose not to fade-to-black with him because I hated him. They did such a beautiful job of making such a superbly hate-able man. He is far and away my favorite class chapter villain, and given some of the Agent and Warrior people, that's saying something.

• 3 months later...

I literally just did this quest like 5 minutes ago. :p

I flirted with him then faded to black, mainly because as much as my smuggler hated him, she was curious if he could back up his rep as a "ladies man". However afterwards, I told him him was...unsatisfying. His reaction was priceless lol.

Then I opened with a dirty kick, cheap shot, pulse detonator, and then proceeded to blow him away. Then I gave Corso Torchy back and all was right with the galaxy. :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Dirty Kick is a satisfying opener...:)

Although I'd love to see an option to kick Skavak's corpse even AFTER the Smuggler kills this opponent - I'd even be willing to rack up some Darkside points just to be able to kick him a few more times!! :eek:

Being a Saboteur spec gunslinger, I opened up with Dirty Kick -> Sab charge -> DoTs, then proceeded to throw a frag grenade every other GCD until nearly dead; because A) I was pissed off at him and B) despite it not being too damaging, I felt great seeing him blow up every 3 seconds :cool:

Then finished him off with Legacy Force Choke and a final Dirty Kick.

• 1 month later...

I really didn't do anything special..just my normal rotation as a Gunslinger. There definitely was a dirty kick in there, but I can't really say I started or finished with one. It was definitely nice to finally be able to curbstomp the guy who stole my freaking ship on Ord Mantell. I really wanted that guy dead. :D

I suppose if I had a femail smuggler, I might have did him and then did him, just because you get the chance to impugn his supposed "skill" and then kick him when he's down.

I also made sure Corso got Torchy back and I finally got rid of "Flashy" in favor of that six-shooter-looking blaster. It's also nice to finally be able to take Risha out on missions.