View Single Post

Lhancelot
09.21.2019 , 10:48 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Joluka View Post
I am replaying KOTOR 1 and 2, and each time the Jedi characters ignite their lightsabers, they ignite *both* their lightsabers, if they have 2 of them equipped. Why, Eric, why does my Marauder only ignite her main hand saber when she’s about to execute someone in a cutscene?

I mean, those old games had two sabers out in cutscenes, is there a reason why the decision was made not to show both sabers in cutscenes? Imagine how cool it would have been to show a Jedi Sentinel dueling Arcann with both lightsabers, never mind the Revenge of the Sith style execution that Anakin performed on Count Dooku.

Would it be too much to ask for you guys to add the dual saber ignition to class stories? Or has it ever been relayed to us why we can only show one lightsaber at a time, in cutscenes?
They aren't going to edit/add stuff to 10 year old movie cut scenes just to make sentinels/marauders use both their lightsabers. And like above, other classes do weird things, too. Like the agent using a pistol.

Some things you just got to go with the flow, they can't cater every desire and whim for every individual playing the game. Some people probably never noticed you only use one saber, and have no problem with it and some may even like it.

Just go with the flow.
TRUE
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSpuds View Post
RNG is counterproductive because it massively increases player dissatisfaction.
FALSE
Quote: Originally Posted by olagatonjedi View Post
As I detailed in another thread, RNG give the players more control over their gearing.