No "Founder" Status?

CrashMcCloud

Has anybody else have the issue where they've already paid a month's subscription time and have yet to receive their "Founders" title yet?

I got the game for Christmas, registered my code, didn't get my month of free play so I subscribed, paid my subscription fee, and have not gotten my founders title yet.

Already contacted customer service but for now I'm just looking for people with similar problems with the game.

-Crash McCloud

Also, I did a search for threads like this and found no others so please keep the "You use the search bar for founder status" posts to yourselves.

Hi Crash,

You are still in the first 30 days of your account, so you have not yet been charged for a subscription. Once you are charged for your next 30 days, within a week you'll receive an email letting you know that your Founder's medal is waiting for you.

Hope that helps!

Hi Crash,

You are still in the first 30 days of your account, so you have not yet been charged for a subscription. Once you are charged for your next 30 days, within a week you'll receive an email letting you know that your Founder's medal is waiting for you.

Hope that helps!

Actually my bank statement says otherwise because I was charged the amount of money but if you say so I'll believe it for now.

No one should have been charged for game time until January 19th, I believe. Your up-front charge should have only been for the game client, which included the first 30 days.

My founder title came a couple of days after my subscription was charged. I'd give it another day or two.

My renew date was Jan 22, and that's when I got charged for the next 30 days.

I got my founders badge in the mail yesterday (25th).

It may take a few days after you get charged for the Founder mail to arrive in your characters mail.

Just be patient.

Hi Crash,

Hope that helps!

The founder page states that players must complete a monthly transaction or input a time card by March 19. However, if I am understanding this correct, it means that they must have bought the game and started their account by February 18th to be billed by March 19th, if they choose that option.

Edited by Ohnoto

Actually my bank statement says otherwise because I was charged the amount of money but if you say so I'll believe it for now.

No one should have been charged for game time until January 19th, I believe. Your up-front charge should have only been for the game client, which included the first 30 days.

As dumb as it sounds but this may well be caused by the banking system (depending on how you are paying for the subscription).

Despite all banking including standing orders running automatically, it may well be that in order for transactions being late they are actually done in advance if the date it would have to be done falls on a weekend for example.

Additionally you could also factor in timezones so a transaction may be started based on 0:01 am in one timezone while it is still the prior day in your own timezone and vice versa.

To be honest I would have assumed that those people using time cards would be the first to get the medals as they obviously started off the game with an automatic 'upgrade' to 90 days instead of 30 days...

oh well, I got mine today... after starting on the 24th of Dec, nice enough... :)

Edited by Goreson

Hi Crash,

Hope that helps!

Ahahahahhahahahahah

People, understand this:

Founder = Paying money to bioware

That's all they care about. That's all the "Founder" title is.

Edited by JediMasterShake

Ahahahahhahahahahah

People, understand this:

Err.. okay...

how about this: not being a guest on this forum = you paid money to BioWare

That's really all that being able to post her says...

Ahahahahhahahahahah

People, understand this:

Playing the game at all = Paying money to bioware.

So what's your point?

Ahahahahhahahahahah

People, understand this:

Is this a new revelation to you? Of course that's what it is. This is a subscription game, and you get it for paying a subscription. I think they may have posted somewhere about that being the way the deal worked. :rolleyes:

None of us here thought we got it for anything else. Glad the news finally caught up to you, though. Now we're finally all up to speed.

Edited by Pink_Saber

Is this a new revelation to you? Of course that's what it is. This is a subscription game, and you get it for paying a subscription. I think they may have posted somewhere about that being the way the deal worked. :rolleyes:

None of here thought we got it for anything else. Glad the news finally caught up to you, though. Now we're finally all up to speed.

I just found out that when I buy burgers at Mickey Ds they are in it for the money! Have they no shame!!!! ;)

Ahahahahhahahahahah

People, understand this:

At least I don't have to pay extra for it. I will display the title proudly in a few months, when it means something. :p

Does it matter if you paided by pre-paid card before the whole Founder Title thing was even anounced? 'cause that's what I did! And I haven't got my Founder Title yet, either... Sure, there's still time, but I'm starting to get worried about this... 'checked my mailbox this morning (heard it might appear in even if the game doesn't warn you there's mail), but nothing...

My bank account was charged 5 days ago for my sub and I don't have my Founder title yet either. :/ Gonna give it a few more days then I'm putting in a ticket. I feel like I'm putting tickets in left and right for this game, kinda makes me sad. I wish they had been a little more prepared for launch.