LiveStream Event #2

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James Ohlen in an interview said there would be a way in the future where we can play our way, for instance, if you wanted to just level by class quests that would be possible. After having multiple level 50 characters, doing the same non-class quests gets old. The legacy class mission xp boost doesn't really make that possible. Are there plans to still make this possible?

Thanks.

Dear BioWare,

I could see that executive producer Jeff Hickman was nervous about being in front of the camera, and that he tried to cover it up by laughing a lot, but it made him appear to be kind of a jerk. I'm not saying that he is, and I'm sure it wasn't intended, but that's how it appeared.

Let me explain by way of example: Let's say that you've been paying for a service for almost a year now and you've seen almost none of the additions and/or improvements to that service that you were promised months ago. You call customer service to complain. Upon explaining the problem that you have with the first thing the customer service rep does is laugh. "Oh, you're unhappy about Illum? Ha ha ha ha ha." If you were already upset about the situation wouldn't the rep laughing at your question only upset you even further?

As someone who's dealt with many clients and customers over the years I can tell you that many people will get upset if you laugh in response to their complaints and/or questions. Like I said, I'm sure that Mr. Hickman didn't mean it that way, but that's the reaction that it's going to cause in at least some people.

So there's your free advice from random internet person. Take it for what you will.

"O crap, the people noticed that all we release are pre-canned, pointless responses. What should we do?"

"I know! Let's make live Q&A, then they can't claim we don't talk to them!"

"I'll go plan the PR bits, you pick a few questions from the forums that no one really cares about, or can be found out by goggle like we did with the Q/A threads"

"Good plan!"

BioWare. Stop it. this was as organic as a weight loss commercial. Just stop it, it's not helping.

Are you going to address the Cartel Coin balances with regard to the Security Key bug, and the upcoming patch to correct them?

So far there's been nothing mentioned officially, on the forums or otherwise. If the CSR team is giving us this information on the phone, down to the date and number of people affected, isn't it about time you address it? This LiveStream would be a good time to do so.

Nice job dodging the issue yet again BioWare. +1

I also like how they tried to sound convincing when they said they are getting better at fixing bugs faster. Really? It's been 14 days since F2P launched, and you still can't sort out the cartel coin bugs. You can't even officially address the issue at all, which makes the alleged 'fix' that's scheduled for Tuesday seem like yet another pile of bovine *****.

Is it really that hard to admit you screwed the pooch and don't know when/if it's going to be corrected?