Ashara Zavros/Imperial dancer outfit. Are you serious?

E-Zekiel

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I learned this the other day too....SOOOO beyond annoyed to finally get ashara and attempt to change out her outfit only to see that....I mean, its just stupid lazy. I can strip any other companion to their underwear....but you cant even expose ashara's feet or hands for cryin out loud! Really really weak bw...hopefully this is a fix in the works, even if it isnt an immediate priority.

your telling me i wont get the option to smack a slave braclet on her, **** her when i want to, undress her and see her naked or even get to see her dance in a skimpy slave outfit with all atributes hanging out ???

Jeez this game is going down the drain....

:D:p:rolleyes:

your telling me i wont get the option to smack a slave braclet on her, **** her when i want to, undress her and see her naked or even get to see her dance in a skimpy slave outfit with all atributes hanging out ???

Jeez this game is going down the drain....

:D:p:rolleyes:

Thank goodness my alt is a female marauder, I have Jaesa walking around in slave girl outfit 24/7.

I demand a sexy companion that doesn't complain, does whatever I say, let's me marry them without complaining about the jedi order crap, can turn to the dark side, and I can RP with as my sexy sex slave... gimme darth talon and I'll be happy. :)

Unfortunately, in the time this is set, Darth Talon won't be born for a few thousand years I think.

Yes - a year later you would think they could make skins for THREE that's right THREE skins for Ashara Zavros.

Original and 2 customizations

ITS NOT THAT HARD PEOPLE!!!

The black tron suit everyone is wandering what it is the mesh of her body you see on all characters when they have no skin file. Really this is unacceptable by now. I love this game but geez they didn't have any customizations for Aric Jorgan at all and they managed to make complete customization's including body skins.

Bah, we're all perverts. Who among us can honestly say that they don't delete their browser history before letting someone else use their computer?

I say enough self-loathing! Embrace your true self! Or end up like one of those homophobic preachers who get caught with a call-boy.

I most certainly do not. If they go trolling my history they deserve what they get!

I think it's pretty clearly a bug frankly as that's some kind of clothing.

Well this issue just came up again for me. I was bought a cartel pack and got a dancer item, exclusive to females and unable to be sold.

My Sith is a male, so I can't sell and I can't really use it since our only female is bugged.

Yeah this is just ridicules looking it's like superman designed her clothing and thought it was a good idea to put her underwear over her clothing. Which is really disappointing because all the extra clothes for females is pretty much useless for this class unless you role a female character.:d_confused: Edited by VonFoxFire

Yes - a year later you would think they could make skins for THREE that's right THREE skins for Ashara Zavros.

Original and 2 customizations

ITS NOT THAT HARD PEOPLE!!!

The black tron suit everyone is wandering what it is the mesh of her body you see on all characters when they have no skin file. Really this is unacceptable by now. I love this game but geez they didn't have any customizations for Aric Jorgan at all and they managed to make complete customization's including body skins.

Honestly they just need to make one skin with different colors.

heh.... I was mad, too, once upon a time. But as we sit here, a year after release, and half of the 70+ items on the Known Issues list are still from launch.... I have given up all hope that BW is actually capable of doing their job. Now, its just funny.

It's simple. It's because Torgruta aren't a playable race. If they make them a playable race, she probably will

The same way Quyzen, Vector, Aric, Xalek, Gault, Skadge, Sargent Rusk, Guss Tuno, Tanno Vik and Yuun. Ashara is the only girl listed here, and people don't have a tendancy to strip the boys down to make them wear a slave outfit, or go shirtless.

Actually thinking on that, they could now. With the Covert Energy top. :)