View Single Post

Transcendent
11.10.2019 , 02:28 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Tsillah View Post
I do not think it's fair that r50 companions can fail grey missions so that needs to stop
Actually I think this is something I'd like to add my viewpoint on. Considering the expense and credit sink involved in getting multiple companions on multiple crafting or gathering alts to Rank 50, I honestly believe that the chance for failure on crew skill missions for Rank 50 companions should be zero.

If BioWare want incentive's for people to use up their credits, this is one way of doing it, make it a perk of Rank 50 companions to have zero failure rate on crew skill missions alongside an increased chance of critical success. As it stands with 6.0 it seems there is no incentive at all to have Rank 50 companions aside from faster gathering, which can be overcome by simply having multiple alts with the same crew skills.
REFERRAL LINK - Previous subscribers get seven days of subscription, one Complimentary Character Transfer (and more unlocks) - New players get a Jumpstart bundle with unlocks, for free!- Literally the small print