List of the populated "good" servers to reroll on

RakeHoxven

If you are a mature gamer, come to The Shadowlands!!! We have quite a few large guilds for mature players on both Imp and Rep sides and would love to have more like-minded people join us!! We don't have the largest population as of right now but we still have what I believe is a healthy pop and when you come and bring your friends it'll become the Fatman of the adult/mature gaming community! Also you can check out http://www.oldrepublicdads.enjin.com to see the kind of people we have playing on this server. : )

I hope to see you there!

(mature doesn't necessarily mean geriatric, I'm meaning if you're not a tool-bag please come on over)

Edited by Gasrim

Jung-Ma (US east RP-PVP) still very much alive and well. Ive never seen the server status below standard amidst a flock of low servers.

I originally rolled here with a group of 8 from other games. I personally had no intention of RP but love PVP so I was ok when a few of the group picked the RP-PVP type. 5 of the 8 have since left for various reasons, and the 3 of us left are no longer guilded together; however, I have found that picking this server has served me very well. PVP q time is minimal pre and post 50. RP is available if your into that, but not heavy if your not interested. Flashpoint and HM groups pop off the general channel all the time too. Both Imp and Rep are active, and I recognize several guilds making there own world events. In my small guild alone we bump into others chasing down world boss's and having great world pvp.

I see many upset subscribers posting on various sites about wanting more content or simply more ppl to play with since servers have died, but with Jung Ma, my personal gripes are minimal, (and I think the game itself will still evolve with more updates and xpacs). If you come to Jung Ma which I encourage the active player base will keep you enjoying the game.

Feel free to personal msg me if your lookin for more info

First the question should be asked "Why do we need a list of this nature."? For would it not be more useful to have the development team do their job and repair what has been broken since launch?

If one looks at server population and the amount of servers literally shoved into operation from the start of launch one could see why there are too many servers PERIOD. So why not just solve the problem by addressing the elephant in the room? Is there not some way to combine a few or more servers? Sure people are not going to like it BUT one should be able to mitigate any problems by simply offering an "Opt out" for any one not wanting to be placed in said new server.

These servers should be chosen by lowest population and combining 3 to 4 servers into one particular server. Any inactive accounts should stay on their old servers due to inactivity. That to me seams far and an easy way to fix all this retardation.

With all the millions of Dollars in revenue on the line one would sure as heck think The Old Republic Development Team would listen to the people paying for service. And do their best to keep them happy before they all leave and go off to play some other game that has a larger population.

As an observer one could say all of people in this forum enjoy The Old Republic. Its potential is limitless and only held back by the imagination of the design team and the players that share their own ideas. But some practicality must be taken into account. When something is broken it does need to be addressed. Potential is not enough to keep players around when the end game on most servers has little or no progression due to low population. And some players may not think it's worth the time to start over from scratch on an all new server.

If one looks at server population and the amount of servers literally shoved into operation from the start of launch one could see why there are too many servers PERIOD. So why not just solve the problem by addressing the elephant in the room? Is there not some way to combine a few or more servers? Sure people are not going to like it BUT one should be able to mitigate any problems by simply offering an "Opt out" for any one not wanting to be placed in said new server.

These servers should be chosen by lowest population and combining 3 to 4 servers into one particular server. Any inactive accounts should stay on their old servers due to inactivity. That to me seams far and an easy way to fix all this retardation.

qft..

mind trick is good, still has a decent pop though it is getting kinda sparse.

Agreed on Mind Trick (PvE). A lot of nice people on the server--even Dromund Kaas is civil. It's been quiet this week, but decent, and at patch times, population swells to couple hundred per fleet.

Edited by Journeyer

Another vote for Krayt Dragon!

I love my server; I can find people to play with most times of day or night. I do quite a bit of PVP and queueing goes quickly. I have an active Republic guild. People are great. I've also had no trouble grouping for PVE when I want to. There are some other large guilds on both sides that I see quite frequently.

Fleet varies, but has strong numbers at prime time.

I'm going to transfer my characters on other servers here; would love to greet all you new transfers to Krayt Dragon when they become available!

First of it's good to see conglomerates such as theoldrepublicdads and such thriving. Seeing so many posts from 3-4 weeks ago about this and that I can safly reassure my belief that SwtoR is growing and healthy.

Anyway. That said I'm using this thread to ramp up interest in The Red Eclipse server. It's on my top priority IF I do indeed transfer.

But on a more important issue I'm still abit confused as to why Bioware did not move ahead with server merges. I'm sure server tech and hardware can handle the increase. I played at beta on Frostclaw and there were literally no issues, bar tweaking the game. Abit dissapointed at that tbh.

You may ask why server merges is better. Simply due to the fact that you shove 20k people on to another server. Voila! no one can complain about dead servers anymore.

Edited by Carambole