Collectors edition vendor

belizar

Pretty sweet dye!

There is one last disappointment for me however.. The Longspur STAP.

Isn't it annoying that they just basically made a Recolor of this "Unique mount" that is selling for peanuts in the GTN?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there folks!

We were definitely missing a couple of patch notes with regards to the Collector's Edition vendor updates. This has been corrected, and the following has been added under Items and Economy:

• The Collector's Edition vendor has been updated:
    • Added two new Bind on Pickup Dye Modules, Black/Medium Yellow and Deep Purple/Medium Green.
    • Deep Green/Medium Yellow and Deep Orange/Deep Red Dye Modules are once again Bind on Equip.

My apologies for the omission!

Thanks Amber.

But I have an honest question: Who makes these color combos....it's a tad... Idk...I'm just wonder who thinks certain colors should go together when they clearly shouldn't. >_>

Edited by Eillack

Pretty sweet dye!

There is one last disappointment for me however.. The Longspur STAP.

Isn't it annoying that they just basically made a Recolor of this "Unique mount" that is selling for peanuts in the GTN?

That mount has never been unique. The only thing unique to the CE was this specific vendor and it's "regular updates".

The Longspur STAP came with the Digital Deluxe version as well, which cost only half as much as the CE, and wasn't a limited edition but only had a stepped release.

....are your designers colour blind or seeing things in some alien visual spectrum? I can't fathom where they come up with these colour combinations.

Anything that looks even half way decent is reserved for the cartel market obviously.

Same goes for the craftable ones in artifice. YUCK. The words butt and ugly come to mind.

Edited by Asavrede

More awful colors?

Agreed that a couple of the new color combos are bad, but I'm pretty happy about the black/yellow dye (as are a few other folks, judging by the reactions in this thread). I need to find some striped armor so I can dress up one of my characters like a bee.

HEY! What gives!?!?! The security key vendor dye is still bind on pickup... It should also be reverted to bind on equip so we can sell it too :/ (or at least send it to our alts which is why i want it unbound)

No because they want people to use the security key and it should stay BoP.

No because they want people to use the security key and it should stay BoP.

I, and several others, disagree. Why not let us sell it? It's dirt cheap and lots of people have keys, so it's not like anyone will get rich off of it. It will make that color available to people who cannot use a SK for whatever reason.

The black/yellow dye looks sick on my Trooper and BH. I feel like I was thrown a bone and I really appreciate it. Simple things like this make this CE owner very happy.

yeah. back/yellow is my favorite color.

Yes yes, dyes are nice. I agree with Alec though, we been asking for new armor, weapons, or a mount even. Maybe 2.3 we might get something? But im getting real tired of waiting... We finally get updates but not the ones we wanted.

Black-yellow on sith trooper armor looks awesome! Too bad I cant actually dye it. Ah well.

What would really be nice would be an answer to whether or not the CE armors are gonna have dye slots added to them. Now as far as the colors go a couple of them are nice, and a couple are like omg what were you thinking to me. If anything the purple in the new purple/green dye should have been more along the lines of a royal purple. Not dark enough you can't tell it's purple, but not so light that you kind of feel like you are channeling your inner clown while wearing it.

Yes yes, dyes are nice. I agree with Alec though, we been asking for new armor, weapons, or a mount even. Maybe 2.3 we might get something? But im getting real tired of waiting... We finally get updates but not the ones we wanted.

Black-yellow on sith trooper armor looks awesome! Too bad I cant actually dye it. Ah well.

Not just "asking". If you'll look back @ interviews with Ohlen I think he mentions armor and weapons in CE vendor once or twice.

It looks quite good on Republic Officer Uniform too. Here's hoping.

Not just "asking". If you'll look back @ interviews with Ohlen I think he mentions armor and weapons in CE vendor once or twice.

Another broken promise... and you cant tell me it takes months to come up with a set of armor. They really need to pick up the pace or hire people that will actually work.

Another broken promise... and you cant tell me it takes months to come up with a set of armor. They really need to pick up the pace or hire people that will actually work.

There are already a crapton of armors that were pulled from the game that there in beta...would take 0 effort to put some on the CE vendor.