Favorite Villain

dankat

Probably Skavak, he had some great lines and has a very good rivalry with the smuggler. After he was gone the story just felt really flat, he was a big part of what made act 1 as a smuggler so enjoyable.

I also liked Commander Tavus and Darth Jadus

Edited by namelless

Probably Skavak, he had some great lines and has a very good rivalry with the smuggler. After he was gone the story just felt really flat, he was a big part of what made act 1 as a smuggler so enjoyable.

I liked reminding him during every holocall that he had my ship and demanding to know where it was! :d_mad:

Darth Jadus is creepily wise and emanating tangible power. Even though he was a bother to Imperial Intelligence all along, I kinda couldn't help feeling sad when he was suddenly assassinated. I swear he did something to my Agent during that audience! :d_eek:

And I can't stand his daughter, she is such a brat and what makes her even more annoying is the fact that she's actually got power to act on her every whim as opposed to just whining about it. I spite her on every opportunity.

And, I really loved The Eidolon, I knew he'd not be my companion but I really wished he would! And I hated the line you say when you choose the light side option of killing him. :d_mad:

And I haven't played much beyond these, I'm looking forward to meeting all those other villains you guys mentioned.

Edited by IconicNStarwarsy

Skavak - He stole my ship...

Baras - Not actually finished the story yet but like i belive he said himself "Every Sith must work towards their own promotion"

Although the Jedi Knight story was very good overal, you didn't feel like you have your own big enemy, I mean everyone's enemy is the Emperor on the republic side so...

I'm only 2/3 of the way through the Jedi Knight story. So far I realli like Darth Angral. Most Sith you meet are all about the conquest and evil and other dark stuff. While Angral is no less dark, getting driven over the edge because of loosing his son in front of his eyes kinda made me sympathetic to him.

Watcher One!, one of the things I hoped my Agent would do was meet watcher one before his demise but alas :(

Master Timmns, not really a villain but an antagonist, probably the best Jedi in the game (or at least the most jedi like of them all)

Noman Kar, probably the only Jedi I enjoyed killing with my SW, what made it great is I started respecting him and through his own actions I ended up hating him :D

Edited by Andronicos

And, I really loved The Eidolon, I knew he'd not be my companion but I really wished he would! And I hated the line you say when you choose the light side option of killing him. :d_mad:

^That! My thought was 'I can't have him as a companion- why?'

My top-of-the-list villain is Zash. Excellent writing with her. After Zash: Nomen Karr, followed by Baras, then Skavak.

No, wait, I take that back. Zash isn't at the top. Supreme Villain = Quinn :p

^That! My thought was 'I can't have him as a companion- why?'

My top-of-the-list villain is Zash. Excellent writing with her. After Zash: Nomen Karr, followed by Baras, then Skavak.

No, wait, I take that back. Zash isn't at the top. Supreme Villain = Quinn :p

Yes! He's definitely my favourite villain too.