LF guild who does rwz

grandmofftarkin

Hi.

I have a full WH Sorc healer. I would like to find a guild where I could sub-in to an established RWZ group a few times a week. I don't have as much time to play MMO's as I did once upon a time, so if your guild has required hours then it probably won't be a good fit. Given this, I am open to joining a more casual guild who at least can consistently put together PUG wz groups of guild members.

Also, I would consider giving the Republic side a try, provided that the guild could be patient while I brought a new toon up to speed. To be clear, it would be hard for me to find the time to re-grind out all of the valor ranks I have done on the Imperial side. However, since I saved all of my sorc battlemaster armor mods I might be able to cut a few corners if I rolled a sage healer.

Thanks...

EDIT: Changed the title of the thread.

Edited by grandmofftarkin
not many responses

Hi.

I have a full WH Sorc healer. I would like to find a guild where I could sub-in to an established RWZ group a few times a week. I don't have as much time to play MMO's as I did once upon a time, so if your guild has required hours then it probably won't be a good fit. Given this, I am open to joining a more casual guild who at least can consistently put together PUG wz groups of guild members.

Also, I would consider giving the Republic side a try, provided that the guild could be patient while I brought a new toon up to speed. To be clear, it would be hard for me to find the time to re-grind out all of the valor ranks I have done on the Imperial side. However, since I saved all of my sorc battlemaster armor mods I might be able to cut a few corners if I rolled a sage healer.

Thanks...

Name in game?? < we got Death Star > needs a skilled sorc healer

• 2 weeks later...
To clarify, a guild who can put together some RWZ groups is preferred, but not absolutely required.

Hey I'm MVP is pretty sick if you wanna try to get into a well coordinated ranked warzone group. If you prove yourself to be well enough you could take scopesevens spot as a substitute when he isn't on and they wanna run.