Ord Mantell - Codex Entries

WulfSolaris

The Cathar codex entry can be found on a plaque next to the Cathar refugee. It should be available to anyone regardless of mission availability. I can't find the Mon Cal or Kel Dor entries.

This is incorrect. The plaque next to the Cathar refugee is for the "Refugees of War" Lore codex. The Cathar entry is from doing her quest.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am also missing the 2 race codex's and underworld influences...i know that the 2 race ones everyone seems to be missing but has anyone found the lore object for underworld influences?

The Underworld Influences entry unlocks after you turn-in the Savrip Island missing shipment quest. (The quest giver is in Oradam Village across from the terminal where another Savrip Island quest comes from.)

The Underworld Influences entry unlocks after you turn-in the Savrip Island missing shipment quest. (The quest giver is in Oradam Village across from the terminal where another Savrip Island quest comes from.)

Is it a bug then because I know I have completed that quest. Is it a repeatable one?

Is it a bug then because I know I have completed that quest. Is it a repeatable one?

For the Underworld Influence, have the droid destroy the spices then go back and talk to the Quest giver in Oradam Village. It is a daily.

For the 2 missing species I have the same problem. Not sure where else to look.

Is anyone else having trouble getting the Item Modification update from the mod bench in Ord Mantell?

Got it on my Smuggler but I noticed I didn't have it on my Trooper and when I took him back to Ord Mantell the plaque isn't clickable for him.

It's located in the Game Rules section of your codex, would love any information on this as the ingame ticket I made pretty much just said thanks for letting us know of this problem :(

Is anyone else having trouble getting the Item Modification update from the mod bench in Ord Mantell?

Got it on my Smuggler but I noticed I didn't have it on my Trooper and when I took him back to Ord Mantell the plaque isn't clickable for him.

It's located in the Game Rules section of your codex, would love any information on this as the ingame ticket I made pretty much just said thanks for letting us know of this problem :(

Yes, I have the same problem with my trooper :(

Wonder if it's a bug...

Anyone had any luck with those last two species? This is the first planet I've actually tried to get every entry on just to see what it was like, and I get to 26/28 on my trooper and hit a wall. Searched around and can't find any locations for those.

Has anyone been able to reveal the entire world map for Ord mantell?

Seems impossible to get to the last place beyond that lava pit with the shield generators

(seems you can get to the "lava flow overlook" at the back of the main fort near a rockfall, which will reveal the entire world map)

Then you can climb up the volcano and reach the summit if you like, client starts to flip out a little.

Edited by whelm

Hey all,

As a Jedi Consular I have been travelling collecting as many codexes as I can. I currently have 16/23.

The ones I am missing are (from looking on swtor-spy):

Split by Rebellion (seems to be from a Smuggler/Trooper only quest which I can't do)

Ruled by Corruption (ditto)

Underworld Influences (ditto)

Separatist Movement (not sure where this one comes from)

Cathar (also from a quest I can't do)

Kel Dor

Mon Calamari

Any ideas?

I ended up at the same spot myself with my Jedi Consular after doing a quick run-around to find what I could. There are two options;

a) These entries are available on other planets as well, and only show up on Ord Mantell because that's the lowest level possible to get them (but only as Smuggler/Trooper).

b) Bioware screwed up and will remove the entries from Knight/Consular codexes with a patch (eventually).

Edited by dakoth

Don't know if this has been posted yet, but, concerning the Underworld Influences lore entry, the only way to get it is to have the droid destroy the spice in place on the daily heroic mission. You don't get it if you take the spice to the original quest giver and have him watch you destroy it, or in any other cases. Keep in mind, having the droid destroy it grants Light points, so, another point in the whole discussion that making moral decisions may have rather dubious consequences (don't really understand why this specific codex entry is being awarded only when you make a Light decision).

Also keep in mind that in Coruscant, the Sullustan species entry should be awarded by interacting with the Sullustan agent, via the Smuggler story line. The agent dies at some point and I have not received any such Species entry, leading me to believe that either I will never receive it (out of bad design by Bioware), or, and this would be ideal, I will receive at a later point. The latter would actually make tons of sense and could possibly explain why we didn't get the Species entries for Kel Dor and Mon Calamari in Ord Mantell.

Has anyone been able to reveal the entire world map for Ord mantell?

Seems impossible to get to the last place beyond that lava pit with the shield generators

(seems you can get to the "lava flow overlook" at the back of the main fort near a rockfall, which will reveal the entire world map)

Then you can climb up the volcano and reach the summit if you like, client starts to flip out a little.

There's a bit of a trick to doing that, but it's possible and not too difficult. At the southeast end of the Fort, near the building where the republic security is torturing the girl, you can jump up on the rocks and "climb" up to that plateau. Then it's a matter of walking around towards the missing area. If I knew how to do a video capture I'd make a video of it.

17/24, Jedi Knight exploring Ord Mantell.

I seem to be missing these items:

-Separatist Movement (Organization)

-Split by Rebellion (Lore)

-Ruled by Corruption (Lore)

-Underworld Influences (Lore)

-Cathar (Species)

-Mon Calamari (Species)

-Kel Dor (Species)

Are these just locked from classes that do not start at Ord Mantell, as suggested in this thread and other websites? If so, curious that they let us know we'll forever be incomplete...:(

• 3 weeks later...
I'm having the same problems. Still need the three species and two creatures. I've even killed some of the animals, still no luck. Also, how are you supposed to meet the two bounty hunters to get the codex as a trooper?

EDIT: went back and checked. specifically what I am missing is:

Bestiary - Gapillian Grazer, Razoronn

Species - Kel Dor, Mon Cal, Rodian

behind the smug. trainer is the rodian

I found out one of the heroic quests that does not give a codex entry was shared to me as a knight today, but the others could not be. I wonder if it woudl be wise to have a friend roll a smuggler/trooper and group wit hyou from the get go, sharing every single quest they get along the way...

I wonder if it woudl be wise to have a friend roll a smuggler/trooper and group wit hyou from the get go, sharing every single quest they get along the way...

I tried but it doesn't work :( You can't share any quest from Ord Mantell with a Jedi... Excepted the heroic one.