Something I wonder about the Imperial Agent advanced class trainer on fleet.

Keledorn

When the Imperial Agent arrives on fleet, the person the Agent first reports to about getting the advanced class training is named Commander Dorne. What I want to know, is he related to the troopers companion Sgt. Dorne?

I believe it is indeed supposed to be Elara Dorne's father, yes. As part of her companion story with the trooper player, whether you romanced her or not...

She says her father works for Imperial Intelligence.

I believe it is indeed supposed to be Elara Dorne's father, yes. As part of her companion story with the trooper player, whether you romanced her or not...

She says her father works for Imperial Intelligence.

I figure that after his daughter defected he was forced to spend the rest of his career on the Spacedock, trapped training and evaluating new recruits.

I suspect that after his son defected that something bad presumably happened to him. An accidental Rakghoul infection resulting in sterilization

Yeah, I remember Sgt. Dorne talking about her family. I didn't think anything of it until this morning when I ran into him on my new agent. I thought if it was indeed her father, that was sneaky of the dev's to slip him in like that.