Do R**** Justice.(Foundry) [SPOILER]

SPOILER ALERT

Honestly Bioware, I am not saying you screwed up the Foundry , But like so many have said Revan is an Iconic Character.

As a Level 50 , getting a normal decent party is enough to beat him on Hard mode. Its pretty insulting to alot of people since we know this character so well and have decided how he was like. (In my version , Revan is Evil). Regardless the fact that this series is Named The Old Republic is a testament to how great KoTOR was.

Since you made the ending of the Foundry ambiguous. I would Hope that you make a New Flashpoint / Operation where it would take a hell lot of skill to beat him.

Does anyone disagree with me?

Edited by Kenjigreat

I thought it was pretty obvious that he was going to come back as an Operations boss. Any ambiguous exit is a fairly clear indicator that the person isn't dead, or not entirely dead. Hell, if it weren't for the fact this is Star Wars and they don't go full crazy, I'd say even the dead don't stay totally dead.

I'm fully expecting Revan to return as an Operations boss, possibly with an entire arc surrounding him. This means a lot of content, but I feel that old KoToR players would be happy to have an expansion devoted to learning about Revan and the myths that surround him.

Wow...use spoilers people for those who don't know what this is yet.

The thing that killed me the most was that youo kill HK-47 and "..I can repair him, but he'll never be the same..." essentially you totally killed off one of the iconic legends from the Kotor series. It's one thing ot have damaged him and he escapes and a chest drops...but KILLING H-47 so fast....just sad.

And I guess he does get put back together.....anyone else play Star War's Galaxies and did the HK-47 quests? :p

Then the Revan part...I'm not one of those "OMG REVAN IS THE BEST..!!!" but I acknowledge, that he too, next to The Exile is the most important part of the Kotor series. One can tell that he doesn't actually die seeing that there is no body left and he becomes force energy, but still...getting his *** handed to him like that is pathetic...and the mask he wears is just a sad re-texturing of the SW mask.... :rolleyes:

Bioware needs to show respect ot Kotor, you know the entire series that this game is based off of...that and the horrible Revan Novel that crapped on Kotor even more....sad to see how much Kotor was pushed aside and thrown in the mud.

Edited by Eillack

Wow...use spoilers people for those who don't know what this is yet.

The thing that killed me the most was that youo kill HK-47 and "..I can repair him, but he'll never be the same..." essentially you totally killed off one of the iconic legends from the Kotor series. It's one thing ot have damaged him and he escapes and a chest drops...but KILLING H-47 so fast....just sad.

And I guess he does get put back together.....anyone else play Star War's Galaxies and did the HK-47 quests? :p

Then the Revan part...I'm not one of those "OMG REVAN IS THE BEST..!!!" but I acknowledge, that he too, next to The Exile is the most important part of the Kotor series. One can tell that he doesn't actually die seeing that there is no body left and he becomes force energy, but still...getting his *** handed to him like that is pathetic...and the mask he wears is just a sad re-texturing of the SW mask.... :rolleyes:

Bioware needs to show respect ot Kotor, you know the entire series that this game is based off of...that and the horrible Revan Novel that crapped on Kotor even more....sad to see how much Kotor was pushed aside and thrown in the mud.

That's exactly why I just sat back and watched my group take him down.

I ain't taking down my assassin droid, oh no.

I do hope that he comes back as an ops boss. Same with the boss in the false emperor flashpoint.

You mean Malgus, who we dropped into a shaft? Don't think that's happening...

Or HK-47? I would gladly fight him again :-) he's so funny

However, it is rumored that the next two Content Updates revolve around

The Dread Masters.