Cross-server pvp queues..... Now bioware....

EdouardHolyhawk

Krayiss Obelisk has not had a single warzone match today.... 6 hours in a 50s queue, and not a single call for a warzone. Is D3 a major reason for this? It shouldn't be, but it is. If D3 has become that much of a reason as to completely halt facets of gameplay on a server (or servers), then it needs to be looked at with a sense of urgency.

Bioware Development Team, I'm directly calling you out with this thread. You are not listening to your clientele when it comes to solutions that will enrich gameplay, and keep those who are otherwise dropping their subscriptions to go play other MMOs, to stay and enjoy what you have to offer within this game. Cross-server PvP queues are one of those solutions, and it needed to be implemented with 1.2. Put your development minds together,and make it happen with the next patch.

My challenge to the subbers: I encourage everyone who wants Bioware to make the above requested change by the next patch, to bump this thread. Will it become flagged? Probably. Will it be removed? Likely. Will it be noticed? Definitely.

Make it happen.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On my server which is an above average pop server, the situation today is the same as it was yesterday. That is, no lev 50 warzones from 12AM Pacific to 12 PM Pacific. 1 or 2 warzone matches going on during the evening hours. Which means your wait for a warzone match in the evening can vary from a minute to 15 minutes. This is a definite decrease from the level of activity before D3 was released. Then, lev 50 matches would be going on from about 9AM Pacific to 1-2AM Pacific.

I just want the devs to respond and indicate that they too have a sense of urgency about the implementation of x-server queues and/or server mergers. I understand they are reluctant to commit to a specific date (or even a patch version number). But the lack of any communication on this issue is demoralizing much of the active player base.

Game needs to take the hit, merge servers, push the pvp cross realms time table up, and stop making content that pushes alt making.

EA already stated they made their money back, now they'll just let the game die a painful gamer milking death.

this and bump

It's bad real bad. Worst part is this isn't a new problem for most servers. Also bioware isn't saying anything about it. Why are all the dev tracker meetings over silly things no one cares about?? Someone needs to get us some answers or else there is going to be an even larger exodus of players before GW2 even hits!! Then once that hits there won't be anymore hardcore pvp players. That will be game set match and all the game will be is legacy crap.

Sucks so bad because I wouldn't unsub if I had constant pvp. Most wouldn't.

Basically, without warzone popping a percentage of people move on to other games, never to return.

Meanwhile, arguing over whether you have the metrics right for class X gets you exactly nowhere.

Queues popping on Fatman quite fine.

Sorry but that does nothing for my two 50s and my level 30 on the server I am on. Not gonna reroll. I will quit before starting over again. They have two weeks to get this fixed before I add myself to the many that have already quit. I don't want to leave but it is getting rather boring waiting all the time.

If they don't add cross server queues many of us will leave. It's a fact.

Edited by Amalek-the-Sith

Bump.

Not like it will help. I think Bioware has given up on cross server PVP since they canceled it in 1.2

They have also shown they have no interest in it as a feature. I mean not one speck of news? Not one hint about what is happening with it?

But good luck.

Bump

Lord Aldraas has queues during peak hours in the evening (after work) every 5 to 10 minutes however the rest of the day its the same as other server (i.e. 2 to 4 hour wait for ONE WZ). This is getting beyond painful. PVP isn't dying a slow death, its being massacred to bits within a month or so if BW does not sort this out.

Lord Aldraas has queues during peak hours in the evening (after work) every 5 to 10 minutes however the rest of the day its the same as other server (i.e. 2 to 4 hour wait for ONE WZ). This is getting beyond painful. PVP isn't dying a slow death, its being massacred to bits within a month or so if BW does not sort this out.

Are you talking about 10-49? Surely can't be the 50s bracket. I PVP all day in the 50s bracket sometimes, no problems with pops on that on Adraas.

Game needs to take the hit, merge servers, push the pvp cross realms time table up, and stop making content that pushes alt making.

EA already stated they made their money back, now they'll just let the game die a painful gamer milking death.

this, and same thing on my server op

I'm on the Shadowlands which is the 13th biggest. We used to typically have ~100 people in fleet even at pretty weird times as of last week. it was down to ~25 at 11pm. that's a 75% drop. This is getting crazy. WZs are slow but still popping. I cant imagine being on an average or below average server.

Sure hope they get those server transfers in soon and that they're free.

If you think D3 had an impact wait until GW2 comes out in a few months. BW doesnt seem to give a crap. They are no listening to the comunity as a whole and are not giving out any news. Server merges need to happen NOW. Cross server pvp needs to happen NOW. BW needs to comunicate that they are making these things there number 1 priority NOW. If they had any brains at all they would fire the head of the pvp team and go get the kid from the mail room to head it up, they couldnt possibly do any worst.

^^This

Basically, without warzone popping a percentage of people move on to other games, never to return.

Meanwhile, arguing over whether you have the metrics right for class X gets you exactly nowhere.

Agreed. They should stop whatever they're doing and fix this ASAP! My guild is the best and was the most active pvp guild Republic side and it is almost dead now. Some have quit playing and most only log on in the evening to get the daily. They often don't wait for others to log on, they just leave.

There are absolutely no queues until noon MT or later. Queues stop around 11:00 PM MT. The queues we get sometimes take forever or we never end up getting a full group. As I speak the Imperials are playing against each other in Huttball while I've been in queue for 2 hours.

I'm getting very bored and likely to find something else to hold my interest.

Edited by Ronaya