is there a channel for pugging ops?

Lawlzeys

I come from a different server where there is a /cjoin channel specifically for pugging operations. That way you can level an alt or do dailies and not miss out on an operation. It was really nice as almost every 55 seemed to be on tha channel, does this server have something like that on the Imp side?

There are lots of "PUG" channels, but usually people keep it low key and make their own within little sub-groups, so that only players they have proven some basic motor skills, or are in guilds of average or higher intelligence and talent get the requests.

If everyone or anyone knew, wouldn't be much different than general chat.

I myself am in only 2, but I know if I try and "PUG" a filler or group from those channels, the odds are in my favor of having a generally competent group

an ops channel that everyone has access to would be almost like gen chat except one would not have to stand on fleet waiting and hoping. You could level an alt or dailies etc.

Have you ever tried a GF 8-man DF?

/shudders

I think we all realize what the purpose behind a semi-private channel is, and its benefits. My advice is get in on a couple of guild runs and see if they can either add you to their team or have a channel that they belong to, that you can join.

That bit wouldn't be nearly as funny if so many of the progression screenshots in keiki's thread weren't taken by clickers. But they are so it is. #easygameiseasy

So much truth! I really don't get why PvEr's take so much pride in progression. Not only that, but their DPS numbers would be so much higher if they actually learned to key bind.

Edited by DARKheartLAND