Clone (Zombie) Apocalypse?

Ok, maybe zombies would be bad for an SW theme, and clones would be better.

But the basic would be a flashpoint that instead of moving along a set route to get to a boss and defeating him, the co-op mission involves surviving against waves of faster-spawning and tougher opponents that charge in to attack a set area.

Waves of minions and bosses. Surviving a set # of waves give commendations that can be redeemed for gear/etc. The more waves survived or held off, the more commendations you get. At certain tiers of waves, you move up to the next set of commendations.

Any interest?

Actually, Rakghouls kind of are the Star Wars zombies. So instead of being clones or zombies there could just be Rakghouls. And it would be very interesting to have that, there is even a article on Darth Hater that sugests exactly that. :)

Ok, maybe zombies would be bad for an SW theme, and clones would be better.

But the basic would be a flashpoint that instead of moving along a set route to get to a boss and defeating him, the co-op mission involves surviving against waves of faster-spawning and tougher opponents that charge in to attack a set area.

Waves of minions and bosses. Surviving a set # of waves give commendations that can be redeemed for gear/etc. The more waves survived or held off, the more commendations you get. At certain tiers of waves, you move up to the next set of commendations.

Any interest?

This pretty much happens in one of the "Boss Fights" in Kaon Under Siege. It just isn't never ending.

How great would it be if the first "boss" in Kaon was never ending, or a 20 minute battle for some kind of PvE gauntlet mode? xD

I would do it daily.

I would shoot myself in the face. If you want endless waves of enemies May i suggest a FPS as it lends itself much better to a battle of that type.