Some body entertain me please :(

ilikepeanut

i have been clicking refresh on my emails for more than 2 hours . im bored and WoW sucks. Any 1 have any idea how fast the waves are going out? if i redeemed code late will i get the email on the 19th? and only get a couple hours of early access?. or is there a set time where all the codes will be released?,

Edited by ilikepeanut

At the moment, very small time windows are being used, so relatively small groups are being let in. I do not know when you (or I) will get in, but if you registered your pre-order code in November or December (my definition of very late), I would check once a day on the off-chance, but hope to get in at the weekend.

i have been clicking refresh on my emails for more than 2 hours . im bored and WoW sucks. Any 1 have any idea how fast the waves are going out? if i redeemed code late will i get the email on the 19th? and only get a couple hours of early access?. or is there a set time where all the codes will be released?,

no one can tell but Bioware. sorry. but to lighten up your day. here is a funneh movie.

At the moment, very small time windows are being used, so relatively small groups are being let in. I do not know when you (or I) will get in, but if you registered your pre-order code in November or December (my definition of very late), I would check once a day on the off-chance, but hope to get in at the weekend.

now that I think about it, they might wait till release, because they did say they were going to adding server's day to day. Still, rather annoying though, we could be chatting with people on our decided server at least

the only entertaining thing to do in WoW is get on a druid, stealth, tag everything in the dungeon and then leave party.

(no, i'm not really that mean!)

really WoW was only fun for PvP when SOE decided to kill SWG, so i'd suggest to PvP it up in BG's til your sub runs out.

i guess i'll oogle my darth maul bobble head while spamming refresh on my mail instead...

/sigh