Same account Cross server mail

DKVantas

I get the fact we can not do server transfers, but in game with out legacy I am able to send mail to other faction via mail on the same server. I would love to send mail same account cross server. Will this ever happen or is there any trick to get that to work?

Thanks

• 6 months later...
I do realize the hazards of cross-server account mailing, but without allowing transfers, this is the only way for people to get items from characters that have been trapped on another server for months. For example, my maxed artificer has been trapped on another server since March because it took BW until the summer to implement server merges, though they were needed in March... So, a lot of people simply changed servers and abandoned their first toons. This is still Bioware's fault and they should allow either cross-server mailing or transfers (paid or free) to rectify this.

There are no credit farmers left. Have u seen the prices for credits for this game? It's like 30 bux for 1 mill. Outrageous prices bc no one is farming bc no1 is buying. Because BW is shooting itself in the foot by ignoring the mess they made 7 months ago and not properly cleaning it up. They take too long to act.

Gold farmers is a non-issue right now, Bioware has bigger fish to fry.

There are no credit farmers left. Have u seen the prices for credits for this game? It's like 30 bux for 1 mill. Outrageous prices bc no one is farming bc no1 is buying. Because BW is shooting itself in the foot by ignoring the mess they made 7 months ago and not properly cleaning it up. They take too long to act.

Gold farmers is a non-issue right now, Bioware has bigger fish to fry.

Good , no one should buy in-game credits for real money anyways , so I would assume that BW will be glad the gold farming market is drying up. You do know it's illegal and wrong , but you seem to think it's bad the prices have gone up ? weird , just play the game earn your own credits is probably your best bet. Not to mention some really nasty people have sweat boxes and treat their workers really badly.

Cheers ,

BadOrb.

My favorite (and soon to be shutdown) MMO, City of Heroes had a cross server mail system and a global friends list.

The system was much different though because the game doesn't rely on "gear" per se. but rather Enhancements which specifically affect individual skills. So implementing a global mail system probably wasn't a game killer for them.

It will probably be put in later and then I can do this:

<character name>@<server name>

1 trillion c-bills for alt characters

mwahahahahaha