Really!!!

ibervang

What the hell is the point of rev to get Reusable Hyper-Battle Might Stim (which requires biochem 380), when you can make Rakata Might Stim (which is BoP). ONE of the ingredients might be expencive, but compared too the number of mats you might need to get the other recipe, I would say its the same, and the Rakata Might Stim is even better. To me its pretty much the same.

In 1.4 there is no point but the option is there as an old game mechanic. Don't do it. In an earlier patch you had the option of using reusable consumables without needing to be skilled in biochem. I don't know if the rules for rakata stims was different then but if they were, reusable hyperbattle were probably cheaper so they still had a point.

so... 1 level...

I see why people say bio is the best crew skill. They get stims ect that is better then those you can buy, but if you take artifice, you can sell all your crystals and ench's. the relics you can make might be BoP, but you can get some that are better anyway, through other means.... Guess they also failed on this part, with making all the crew skills usefull in the end-game content.