[Bug?] Can't finish Kaliyo's story

Thram

I have finished my class story and maxed affection with all 5 companions. I have finished every companion quest and all my companions except Kaliyo have been unlocked in my legacy. Kaliyo was unavailable towards the end of my class quest as that is part of the story. I don't think I got any further quests from her when she rejoined my crew. I've had her at 10,000 affection for a long time.

Any idea what I need to do or where I need to go to advance Kaliyo's story? Or is this just a bug?

Hm, what was the last quest you did involving her?

Its been well over a month since I maxed affection with her so I really don't recall. I kept assuming something would prompt me to finish the story at some point and it just never happened. I opened a ticket over a week ago but I haven't heard anything.

Well, let me try and narrow it down. As far as quests where you go out and do stuff, did you do "Death Marks" where you go after her ex's? How about "As Far as you can Throw her" where you confront The Wheezer?

Those sound somewhat familiar but it has been a long time. I know I had the "As Far as you can Throw her" quest and if the other one is before it then I am sure I did it too. I felt like I was mostly done with her story. Surprised she never unlocked.

I don't understand why I can't get someone from customer service to respond to my ticket. Its been over a week.

• 1 month later...

Same thing just happened to me tonight. i had just finished the mission with kaliyo

where she sells intelligence data to the anarchists.

after that mission her affection was about 8800 and i had no more missions from her so i moved on to ensign temple. finished up her story line, then went to the gtn and bought companion gifts to max out kaliyo's affection. maxed her out at 10k and i still have not been able to talk with her, nor is she unlocked on my legacy. ive tried logging out of the game and back in and still nothing. this is the only post ive been able to find that even mentions this so either this is something new or others have figured out a fix for it and just arent talking.

*update

alrighty, after messing around a bit i decided to give kaliyo a companion gift. even though it was showing her affection at 10k the gift still showed that i recieved +35 affection with her. a couple seconds later the speach icon appeared above her character portrait on the UI. i went back to the ship and was finaly able to have the last chat with kaliyo to unlock her on my legacy.

Edited by vishmar

Awesome! This worked for me. After months and months I finally finished her story.

There must be a glitch with her affection. It shows as maxed at 10k and when I gave a gift it showed 0 affection gain in chat but the number did flash above her head. I didn't see any conversation icon on her picture but when I went to the middle of the fleet she had the quest icon above her head. One conversation later and I was done.

Thanks!