Server Full ?????

Draewind

0855 PDT 20MAR2017 Begeren Colony

I logged off to do some things, and when I came back 20 minutes later, I could not log into the server and kept being told I was 33 in line (as a subscriber). There were less than 30 players on fleet 30 minutes prior.

What in the heck is happening?

While I was writing this, the game finally logged on and there are 15 players on fleet. Curious?

Two other players on the fleet reported having the same problem moments before.

Edited by Draewind
Change in info

0855 PDT 20MAR2017

I logged off to do some things, and when I came back 20 minutes later, I could not log into the server and kept being told I was 33 in line (as a subscriber). There were less than 30 players on fleet 30 minutes prior.

What in the heck is happening?

Having the same problem here. Got booted out while zoning in on one character and now it put me in a queue when I restarted the game. From what I've seen through the years, it feels like a DDoS attack.

There is a login issue on all west coast servers. We are bringing them down to fix it, no ETA at this time.

-eric

I just had a 30min call with CS because about an hour ago my CC wasn't displaying properly in the game, and when I tried relogging in the game client said I wasn't subscribed, and thus put in a queue. I'm glad to see this news! Hope it gets fixed ASAP. :)

There is a login issue on all west coast servers. We are bringing them down to fix it, no ETA at this time.

-eric

Might as well merge the two servers while you have them down. Even Harbinger could use a people buff these days.