Have an idea for a Warzone? Share it with a Dev!

AlexModny

What i'm still wondering about is the fact, that with integrating a galaxy wide game host like Giradda the Hutt lorewise, why don't you focus on a "competetive series" hosted by Giradda or any other hutt?

With Arenas closely resembling classic 4on4 TeamDeathmatch, Huttball beeing the new Capture the Flag (or Bombing Run like in the UnrealTournament Series), Hypergates beeing Domination and e.g. Voidstar beeing the Assault-Type, you could easily spam the PvP Crowd with new Maps of the same mode with a different layout, just like the Shooter-Games did in the good old days :)

And this approach is working within the multiplayer shooter genre since the early 2000s, so i see no real reason for TOR trying a totally new way of Battlegrounds for every new BG.

Simply by changing the map layouts there could be so many various new options and tactics and in my opinion most of the PvP Players would be satisfied with it :)

And only with a brief look over the galaxy i guess there is a bunch of old facilities and abandoned temples and ruins that a business-minded hutt could easily convert in a exiting Arena for the Galaxy's biggest Gameseries :D:D

Edited by xeikonburns

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys should make a warzone.

It could either on taris or balmorra, where each player is assigned to a role, (ex snipers can be lookouts juggs can be defense blockade etc)

The objective is to take over the other outpost and players are immune to sleep darts and stuff.

One outpost is on one side, other out post is on other side, there are also shifts between players guarding.

If no one is guarding the outpost, the last person that left it will not spawn until the next round, after the 3m round is done.

If someone goes out if bounds they will not spawn until the round is over.

It take 9 second to take the outpost, the more people the faster it gets taken.

If no outpost is taken, each team will get 10 points each, if both outposts are taken, the team when both gets 200 points and if one outpost is taken per team, they will get 150 points each.

Guarding shifts happen every minute, so be prepared.

Game ends when one team gets 600 points.

Since there has to be a host, Darth marr will help host for imperial side and Satele shan for the republic side for this training session.

Edited by kirbyshocksword

That would be amazing! I enjoy the commander aspect seen in other games and would be pretty cool to command groups/striketeams in Warzones. How would the commander be incentivized to be a "good commander"? How would players be incentivized to follow the commander's orders? Would you queue to be a commander or would it be random/top Valor once you got into the Warzone? What are the benefits and drawbacks of each? :mon_confused:

I like the top valour approach, since valour seems to be quite pointless at the moment and still it shows that someone has quite some PvP experience in SWTOR.

That would be amazing! I enjoy the commander aspect seen in other games and would be pretty cool to command groups/striketeams in Warzones. How would the commander be incentivized to be a "good commander"? How would players be incentivized to follow the commander's orders? Would you queue to be a commander or would it be random/top Valor once you got into the Warzone? What are the benefits and drawbacks of each? :mon_confused:

1) Commanders get points when someone carries out their orders. (eg. "X, go heal Y!" X heals Y. X and commander get points for healing.)

2) Players get bonus points for obeying commanders' orders, on top of the points they normally get for killing or healing or objectives.

3) Que for commander with a checkbox to command. Only people who check the box have a chance to be commander when the match is formed

4) People who have a higher valor have a higher "chance" to command (like how the conversation system gives people a higher chance who haven't had a convo choice for a while). That way mostly experienced people would lead, which is nice for everyone on the team. But occasionally newer people would get to experience it as well.

We used to play this game when I was little called Vampires. But in this game we'll call it Rakghoul

1 or 2 players start off as a Rakghoul and are temporarily buffed and very hard to kill. The rest of the players have the rest of the map to occupy (Holding objectives, forcing players to split up?) for as long as they can. When a Rakghoul player kills a normal player, that player immediately turns into a Rakghoul and hunts the rest of the normal players. The last normal man standing is the winner.

I would like to see something on a larger scale like Alterac Valley in WoW.

16 v 16 would be nice or something in open world areas that is reminiscent of war plots in Wildstar like 16 v 16 on a map where you control points build resources and have a blast doing it!

This little 8 man and 4 man content is stale and you would bring back a ton of players that left over 8man ranked and a ton more that left over last years announcement of no open world content.

Players need some type of reward for level 55 v 55 open world PVP. Something thats NOT standing in a line clicking an item. If the reason we don't get open world content is that the performance is hit by too many players then just make a new planet and limit each sides instance to 40 players each.

No, it would not be amazing. The current 8vs8 BGs need no Commander, because all decisions in the BG are of tactical nature. No one can better decide what is best for the Squad then the player himself on the field. You only have to no the capabilities of your class, strength and weakness of your gameplay and primary goals of the map. That's it. The player is led by task.

What you like to see is led by order. That makes currently no sence, because

1.) The main strategy for success is fix.

2.) Experience in the field does not make you to a good leader. Voting a leader does not make you a good leader.

3.) You need players, who strict follows the orders.

4.) The commander gets bored after setting up 8 man.

5.) The player in the field has to compensate, if the commander leavs game or goes afk.

6.) No plan survive the first shot, when strategy is fix.

7.) The time of superstars is over :)

I like to be free in decision and to have the tactical choice in my hand. If you want to max the potential for success, then team up before joining and use chat and teamspeak to communicate.

Quote: Originally Posted by Anzel View Post

Something that I think would set SWTOR apart from other games is the idea of mixing RTS with PvP. This was done in Battle II: Combat Commander and it was an awesome experience.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battlez...mbat_Commander

Basically one person on your team is the "Commander" and gets a top down view of the battlefield. This person has RTS controls and is able to give commands to other players such as "Attack, Heal, Defend, etc.". The players then receive the commands and waypoints. Think of how much more organized and enjoyable a PUG would be with a good Commander?

This is something that could be implemented into any of the existing 8v8 maps or even to Flashpoints and Operations and none of the other major MMOs are currently doing it. Please consider...

I would like to see all the above in 12+ vs and with a skirmish mode Together with the following in separate WZ';

Now what I really would like to see; To put our guild stronghold in PvP queue then stage 1) A GSF battle with our Guild strongholds as background, Stage 2) Winning team of the space battle get to board the losing teams Stronghold and get a multiple choice of pathway to split up and try to reach the bridge.

Reaching the bridge earns your guild a gold star, defending it successfully earns your guild a defense gold star, silver for a good try and so forth.

Then the guild wars has begun - add to that leader boards with guild reputation. What would be even greater is a skirmish function so we could choose to fight each other . . . Guild A can choose to fight Guild B - that would open up so many dimensions to the game ...

And a guild valor rank for Guild vs Guild - And not to mention how easy it would become to stage(stop reading now if you're a pvp only die hard or else your brain will explode) and run RPvP battles

Edited by t-darko

This would only work if you had some sort of a Vent or Mumble system incorporated into the game so all players can at least hear the commander. Otherwise, you're losing one member of the team, that at least a couple of people per game won't pay any attention to.

This would only work if you had some sort of a Vent or Mumble system incorporated into the game so all players can at least hear the commander. Otherwise, you're losing one member of the team, that at least a couple of people per game won't pay any attention to.

Not really, most players by now know what - " i 2 w " means or " inc P " or " 2 - 6 - 0 " for that matter, a similar system would evolve in this kind of a WZ . . . it would be convenient tho . . . as in any WZ

Edited by t-darko

Just saw this post. Going to be straight.

Put a warzone in the qu by itself. Make it have NO time restrictions. This means no resources, no time limit, no points, just straight up kill the Leading npc of the opposing faction. Yes like the original AV. Also do not make it objective based. The only objective should be to kill the opposing factions leading npc of that location. Whatever that location being. Make it a 10 vrs 10 or 20 vrs 20. Lastly make it faction based meaning. Empire vrs Republic battle ground, NOT a hutt ball.

I got to be honest I have no interest currently to pvp thanks to this new hutt ball. Its built poorly, and it has nothing to do with the Empire vrs Republic war. Its actually rather complicated. Sense people cant figure out the original huttball, not sure what made you think they were going to be able to figure this one out.

You guys put in a pvp death match with no dang time limit, and that is faction based ill be there!

How an 8v8 deathmatch similar to deathmatch in gsf. First team to a certain amount of points wins. And its in bigger arenas.

I was thinking this the other day. It's becoming clear that objectives are just getting in the way - so either have an 8v8 death match but ffs add some kind of proper match making first! lol

I have to admit, I've not read all seventy some odd pages of this thread, so if this idea has already been suggested in some form, I apologize.

The Most Dangerous Game

Location: Kashyyyk, Two levels - A maze of catwalks and bridges in the tree tops and the shadowlands below.

Basic Concept: Another sadistic wargame concocted by the Hutts, quite simply in this warzone you hunt your opponents and they hunt you. There are no nodes to be captured or held, the objectives in this WZ are you, your teammates and your opponents. This IS NOT a simple deathmatch. Here are some of the key points:

• WZ will consist of four teams of four people. Breaking the teams up this way means more ppl for you to hunt and more to hunt you.

• All four teams will have their spawn points in the shadowlands (one in the north, one east, one west, one south.) I imagine the spawn points being large cages being lodged in swamps, mud, underbrush, etc. The implication here being that you and your teammates were captured somewhere and dropped into this hellpit for the sport of it.

• The object of the game is to collect "points" (tokens, coins, which ever unit makes the most sense) from the corpses of your victims and to deposit these at your team's drop point. The team with the most points at the end of the WZ wins. My idea for the way this would work is that after you kill someone they leave behind a beam of light where they fell (exactly like NPC's do in the overworld. Even if the body disappears as your opponent respawns, the beam would remain where they fell to be looted.)

When you die, you leave behind 100 points PLUS w/e points you've collected up till then. So if you've collected nothing, your killer could still earn 100 points for defeating you.

Once you start to collect points you gain an "aura" (similar to how in AH when you pick up orbs you have them orbiting around you as a visual que to others.). With 1 - 499 points your aura is white. 500 - 999 it is blue. 1000 it is purple. 1000 is the most you can carry. The reason for the aura is to simply make carrying more points around, more dangerous. If you loot a body with more points than you can carry, the extra points will remain there until someone else comes along to grab them.

• ANYONE can loot a body once the beam appears. The killer, a teamate, a lone theif lying in wait... anyone. Whoever clicks it first gets the loot.

• Once you have points you need to take them to your teams drop point. Your team's drop point will be in the upper level (the catwalk in the branches of the wroshyr trees) directly above your spawn point. (So if you spawned in the north of the shadowlands, your drop box would be in the north most end of the catwalk, etc.)

In order to reach the drop box you will need to get to the upper level. To do this you need to use one of the lifts. I picture these being baskets sort of like what you used in KotOR to get to and from the shadowlands. These lifts would raise and lower on their own (not something you interact with and are automatically taken to the top). This serves a few purposes:

This warzone will spread combatants out. The lifts will serve as choke points where participants will be made to converge. Waiting for the lift and standing on the lift as it raises/lowers will be dangerous. Also, the lifts will be in the center of the map, forcing battlers to cover the maximum distance from their spawn point to their drop box. I suggest that there be at least two lifts in the area simply to prevent teams from camping the lifts to pick off ppl as they come to turn in their points. More than one gives you another option.

To prevent players with knockback abilities from using the lifts as a shove festival, I suggest the design of the lift to be a large square plaform surrounded by a cage with four openings to enter on each side. This way if an opponent is able to line up their push the the narrow openings they could shove you off the lift, but otherwise the space will be more of a cage match.

Environment: Now I'll go a bit more into how this WZ would use Kashyyyk to enhance the hunt.

• Starting with the Shadowlands, the main feature here would be a thick mist that covers the entire forest floor. This mist would make anything outside of 35m impossible to see (I beleive this is the maximum distance any ranged class uses. If I'm wrong, increase the max distance. The mist is supposed to make encounters with enemies in the shadowlands sudden and unexpected affairs, but not to nerf ranged classes abilities to attack). Inside 35m opponents would be fuzzy but still target-able, becoming clearer as they get closer (we all know how mist works, no? =P) .

The terrain here would be lakes/swamps, cliffs, fallen trees, not to mention the large wroshyr trunks. The idea is that the shadowlands are hard to traverse. Players will need to take winding paths to find others and the lifts. Getting lost will happen. I also think hidden caves/tunnels that go underground which could be used to move quickly across the map would be a cool feature. These would be free of mist, but would leave you exposed if other players have similar ideas.

• The upper level would consist of narrow/wide catwalks and rickety bridges that criss cross between the upper branches of the wroshyr trees. Something like the Rwookrrorro village in KotOR, though not nearly so linear. The catwalk would create a maze of paths through the branches which make bringing your points to the drop box not only hazardous with the risk of falling to your death, but also disorienting as one path that seems to lead south may twist around and end up leading you in a circle. Only one path would ultimately lead to your drop point.

(A seperate and particularly sadistic idea of mine would be possibly using speed boosts as hinderences here. Placing a speed boost in the middle of a particularly narrow and winding path would make moving over it safely all the more difficult. Just a thought.)

• There's no mist up at this level, so aside from the wide tree trunks you will be able to see other players across the gaps. This gives players who can push/pull some interesting utility. Some of you may be concerned that with these narrow paths, combat at this level might end up as a shove fest. However, shoving a foe off would mean they fall into the shadowlands. To then loot their bodies you would have to traverse the catwalks to the lift. Take the lifts down. Find where the opponent landed in the shadowlands, and hope no one else beat you to it. For this reason it's more aventageous for you to kill your opponent on the upper level WITHOUT knocking them down.

An interesting aside; it occured to me while writing this that a strategy a victim may use to prevent their attacker from having the satisfaction of taking their points would be to purposefully fling themselves off the catwalk. Unintended, but the thought of this makes me laugh. xD

One final point I'd like to make. It occured to me while coming up with the concept for this warzone that stealth classes could present a problem. If the points were to function like other such carriables in WZ's, entering stealth would cause you to lose them. This would be a huge disadvantage to stealth classes as the point of this WZ is to hunt foes down and collect points. Making stealthers choose between their collected points and using thier basic combat utility would not be fair.

Conversely, having stealth when it comes time to take your points to your drop point would be a huge advantage. So what to do? My idea: Sonic Emitters. You know, those noisy spinny things the czerka corp. used in KotOR to keep the beasties away. These would be placed at key points around the map. Some around the shadowlands, one on each lift. And a few along each of the key paths that lead to the drop boxes on the upper levels.

The SE would not break the stealther out of stealth, rather it would make their aura visible if they're carrying points (if they're carrying no points the SE would do nothing, as well they shouldn't). The aura being visible would allow other players to see where the stealthy is and target them to attack. The SE would also apply a debuff that would keep the aura visible for an additional 5 - 10 seconds after they leave its effect radius. This will allow stealthies to use their stealth to hunt, but force them to expose themselves as they try to turn in their points. Obviously this would mean that entering stealth would not cost you your points.

I think that's everything. Let me know if you guys have any questions. :)

I have to admit, I've not read all seventy some odd pages of this thread, so if this idea has already been suggested in some form, I apologize.

The Most Dangerous Game

Location: Kashyyyk, Two levels - A maze of catwalks and bridges in the tree tops and the shadowlands below.

Basic Concept: Another sadistic wargame concocted by the Hutts, quite simply in this warzone you hunt your opponents and they hunt you. There are no nodes to be captured or held, the objectives in this WZ are you, your teammates and your opponents. This IS NOT a simple deathmatch. Here are some of the key points:

• WZ will consist of four teams of four people. Breaking the teams up this way means more ppl for you to hunt and more to hunt you.

• All four teams will have their spawn points in the shadowlands (one in the north, one east, one west, one south.) I imagine the spawn points being large cages being lodged in swamps, mud, underbrush, etc. The implication here being that you and your teammates were captured somewhere and dropped into this hellpit for the sport of it.

• The object of the game is to collect "points" (tokens, coins, which ever unit makes the most sense) from the corpses of your victims and to deposit these at your team's drop point. The team with the most points at the end of the WZ wins. My idea for the way this would work is that after you kill someone they leave behind a beam of light where they fell (exactly like NPC's do in the overworld. Even if the body disappears as your opponent respawns, the beam would remain where they fell to be looted.)

When you die, you leave behind 100 points PLUS w/e points you've collected up till then. So if you've collected nothing, your killer could still earn 100 points for defeating you.

Once you start to collect points you gain an "aura" (similar to how in AH when you pick up orbs you have them orbiting around you as a visual que to others.). With 1 - 499 points your aura is white. 500 - 999 it is blue. 1000 it is purple. 1000 is the most you can carry. The reason for the aura is to simply make carrying more points around, more dangerous. If you loot a body with more points than you can carry, the extra points will remain there until someone else comes along to grab them.

• ANYONE can loot a body once the beam appears. The killer, a teamate, a lone theif lying in wait... anyone. Whoever clicks it first gets the loot.

• Once you have points you need to take them to your teams drop point. Your team's drop point will be in the upper level (the catwalk in the branches of the wroshyr trees) directly above your spawn point. (So if you spawned in the north of the shadowlands, your drop box would be in the north most end of the catwalk, etc.)

In order to reach the drop box you will need to get to the upper level. To do this you need to use one of the lifts. I picture these being baskets sort of like what you used in KotOR to get to and from the shadowlands. These lifts would raise and lower on their own (not something you interact with and are automatically taken to the top). This serves a few purposes:

This warzone will spread combatants out. The lifts will serve as choke points where participants will be made to converge. Waiting for the lift and standing on the lift as it raises/lowers will be dangerous. Also, the lifts will be in the center of the map, forcing battlers to cover the maximum distance from their spawn point to their drop box. I suggest that there be at least two lifts in the area simply to prevent teams from camping the lifts to pick off ppl as they come to turn in their points. More than one gives you another option.

To prevent players with knockback abilities from using the lifts as a shove festival, I suggest the design of the lift to be a large square plaform surrounded by a cage with four openings to enter on each side. This way if an opponent is able to line up their push the the narrow openings they could shove you off the lift, but otherwise the space will be more of a cage match.

Environment: Now I'll go a bit more into how this WZ would use Kashyyyk to enhance the hunt.

• Starting with the Shadowlands, the main feature here would be a thick mist that covers the entire forest floor. This mist would make anything outside of 35m impossible to see (I beleive this is the maximum distance any ranged class uses. If I'm wrong, increase the max distance. The mist is supposed to make encounters with enemies in the shadowlands sudden and unexpected affairs, but not to nerf ranged classes abilities to attack). Inside 35m opponents would be fuzzy but still target-able, becoming clearer as they get closer (we all know how mist works, no? =P) .

The terrain here would be lakes/swamps, cliffs, fallen trees, not to mention the large wroshyr trunks. The idea is that the shadowlands are hard to traverse. Players will need to take winding paths to find others and the lifts. Getting lost will happen. I also think hidden caves/tunnels that go underground which could be used to move quickly across the map would be a cool feature. These would be free of mist, but would leave you exposed if other players have similar ideas.

• The upper level would consist of narrow/wide catwalks and rickety bridges that criss cross between the upper branches of the wroshyr trees. Something like the Rwookrrorro village in KotOR, though not nearly so linear. The catwalk would create a maze of paths through the branches which make bringing your points to the drop box not only hazardous with the risk of falling to your death, but also disorienting as one path that seems to lead south may twist around and end up leading you in a circle. Only one path would ultimately lead to your drop point.

(A seperate and particularly sadistic idea of mine would be possibly using speed boosts as hinderences here. Placing a speed boost in the middle of a particularly narrow and winding path would make moving over it safely all the more difficult. Just a thought.)

• There's no mist up at this level, so aside from the wide tree trunks you will be able to see other players across the gaps. This gives players who can push/pull some interesting utility. Some of you may be concerned that with these narrow paths, combat at this level might end up as a shove fest. However, shoving a foe off would mean they fall into the shadowlands. To then loot their bodies you would have to traverse the catwalks to the lift. Take the lifts down. Find where the opponent landed in the shadowlands, and hope no one else beat you to it. For this reason it's more aventageous for you to kill your opponent on the upper level WITHOUT knocking them down.

An interesting aside; it occured to me while writing this that a strategy a victim may use to prevent their attacker from having the satisfaction of taking their points would be to purposefully fling themselves off the catwalk. Unintended, but the thought of this makes me laugh. xD

One final point I'd like to make. It occured to me while coming up with the concept for this warzone that stealth classes could present a problem. If the points were to function like other such carriables in WZ's, entering stealth would cause you to lose them. This would be a huge disadvantage to stealth classes as the point of this WZ is to hunt foes down and collect points. Making stealthers choose between their collected points and using thier basic combat utility would not be fair.

Conversely, having stealth when it comes time to take your points to your drop point would be a huge advantage. So what to do? My idea: Sonic Emitters. You know, those noisy spinny things the czerka corp. used in KotOR to keep the beasties away. These would be placed at key points around the map. Some around the shadowlands, one on each lift. And a few along each of the key paths that lead to the drop boxes on the upper levels.

The SE would not break the stealther out of stealth, rather it would make their aura visible if they're carrying points (if they're carrying no points the SE would do nothing, as well they shouldn't). The aura being visible would allow other players to see where the stealthy is and target them to attack. The SE would also apply a debuff that would keep the aura visible for an additional 5 - 10 seconds after they leave its effect radius. This will allow stealthies to use their stealth to hunt, but force them to expose themselves as they try to turn in their points. Obviously this would mean that entering stealth would not cost you your points.

I think that's everything. Let me know if you guys have any questions. :)

To encourage people to stay out with their points once they've collected them, would you get bonus points for picking up more points once you've already picked some up?

I'd like to see a wz that spawns at an arena in just an open arena gladiator style on any random planet. These kills could count toward PvP planetary achievements for those on PvE servers in addition to the normal valor, xp, daily/weekly and credit awards.

I didn't have enough time to read all responses, so I apologize for a duplicate.

It would be cool if there was more incentive for open world pvp. Perhaps the random chests had large enough bounties to actually get people to fight over them. Just something different. Maybe a vendor at the open world areans where you can que for a 4vs4 match, and maybe those open world arena matches would include a possible mix of any levels, guild vs guild.... whatever.. Just ideas...

;)

That would be amazing! I enjoy the commander aspect seen in other games and would be pretty cool to command groups/striketeams in Warzones.

The commander has to be chosen by only making this available for grouped teams.

Otherwise it could end ruining both team experience, one for being crushed the other for loosing too easily

How would the commander be incentivized to be a "good commander"? .

Players votes that have a true meaning, ie people can vote you with negative points and points gives you rank / abilities / gear...

How would players be incentivized to follow the commander's orders? .

Following orders gives you buffs, points, etc...

Would you queue to be a commander or would it be random/top Valor once you got into the Warzone? What are the benefits and drawbacks of each? :mon_confused:

Need to have two different queues, one for pre-set commanders and one with random pic.

Rewards and incentives have to be different to encourage players to queue for both.

One more thing, add commander controlled NPC to the battlefield both for having the commander more to do than just "hassle" the players and also if the players don't even follow his lead he still has something to do that has an impact.

Also players should be able to control very small squads on the battlefield too that have to stay close to them.

Either they can unlock them on the battlefield by themselves or being given them by the commander.

Without this ability players have no incentive to play this type of WZ and the idea of being "controlled" by other players could prevent them from even queuing in.

Final word: maybe consider the players as the heroes in any RTS that can shift the battle but not the main force.

Edited by Deewe

I would like to see a warzone taking the scify character of SWTOR more in the foreground. What's about a warzone with changing gravity like in the fight at the beginning of episode 3 when Anakin and Obi-Wan are in the crashing battlecruiser (maybe a Voidstar like scenario fleeing a falling down spaceship?). Another option would be to fight in a tube with upside down gravity (this would be a nice Huttball map too).

Dear Devs,

I would not talk about some potentional wz scenarios, but I would really appreciate to reduce number of stuns/slow down during wz. This is reallly extremly annoying be be stunned so often. Resolve bar is useless as some abilities ignore it or cod for your unstun is too long. There is several ways how to change it. Anyway, if you think that current situation is OK, change game name from SW TOR to SW STUN... thanks...

Idea: Supply train.

One team guards a supply train moving through the arena (possibly a desert-themed arena?) , while the other team tries to destroy it. Teams switch once the train is either destroyed or makes it successfully out of the arena. Players can use mounted turrets to either defend or damage the train, or they can fight normally.

Edited by DarthVitrial

but I would really appreciate to reduce number of stuns/slow down during wz.

Reminds me why I stopped playing WZ: got bored of having my keyboard taken away from me while seeing my character being ganked.

So 1000 times yes, please.

(I.e. just totally remove stuns from PVP altogether)

Best suggestion ever.

Edited by Deewe

Capture a cache of artifacts just uncovered within the ruins of the jedi temple on coruscant.

Could do a Voidstar type game mode except each round one of the defending team is empowered by one of the artifacts resulting in cc immunity and an alacrity boost. Boost gets transferred to whoever gets the killing blow. Or it could just be an all out deathmatch with kills on the boosted player awarding bonus.

Just think it would be cool to play through something akin to the sacking.