Learning Advanced Augment 22

Maruki

Please take nothing I am about to say as trying to be condescending.

Are you trying to RE augments that you have created? If you are trying to do your own and its not giving you a chance to learn a schematic that you don't already have, you are bugged in some fashion. I would think most crafters that post here would vouch that as being the case and if for some reason my credentials are in question, I am one Might Augment 2 away from being able to craft every player made modification from lvl 1 to 49.

Please take nothing I am about to say as trying to be condescending.

Are you trying to RE augments that you have created? If you are trying to do your own and its not giving you a chance to learn a schematic that you don't already have, you are bugged in some fashion. I would think most crafters that post here would vouch that as being the case and if for some reason my credentials are in question, I am one Might Augment 2 away from being able to craft every player made modification from lvl 1 to 49.

This.

Yeah I made about 10 of them before I logged. When I went to RE one it said no research available. I also considered that I may be an idiot and overlooked that I already had it, but i still did not see it on there.

Thanks