Declaration Of War Bugged

xlordsithisx

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I my self sent in a ticket. I checked the quest a few seconds after because I was annoyed and it suddenly worked. I am not sure if they did this or it as something to do with the Ticket sending process refreshing the game UI. But if anyone gets stuck Try sending a ticket and checking the mission again. if it works update your ticket to let them know. this problem may get fixed faster this way.

• 2 weeks later...

I have tried submitting tickets, traveling to Belsavis, back to Quesh and to the Fleet. I logged out, then back in.

I can't attempt to log into the game on another computer because my family's computer is very old and I will likely break it if I bring up SWTOR.

Please fix this.

Just saying i'm reading this stuff from 2-3 years ago and to be experiencing this same exact issues in 2015 is BEYOND disappointing. *** are yal doing BIoware. FIX THIS **** ALREADY man. There is no reason that any class mission should be bugged, or that I can't get a response from customer service.

• 2 weeks later...
Just saying i'm reading this stuff from 2-3 years ago and to be experiencing this same exact issues in 2015 is BEYOND disappointing. *** are yal doing BIoware. FIX THIS **** ALREADY man. There is no reason that any class mission should be bugged, or that I can't get a response from customer service.

I agree, but I have also not had this bug... It might be something to do with individual setups on their computers as well... Not sure how hard it is to replicate/find this bug if is something to do with individual cpu setups?

• 3 months later...
Ngl but this is actually quite pissing me off now, I've just done a playthrough again of Sith Warrior with the Marauder character instead of Jug and it's playing up at this exact spot! And it's the same with Imperial Agent at the end of the 'Darth Zhorrid Arrives' Quest! Bio ware are absolutely **** with their updates! Stop with installing new content and actually fix your bloody game!

• 2 months later...
Ive found the solution if anyone hasnt! GO TO PREFERENCES. under CONVERSATION turn off DISPLAY SUBTITLE FOR CONVERSATIONS AND THE OTHER TWO WITH IT. it should work like a charm then. If you want the subs back on turn it all on after the conversation is over. Edited by GundamAternead
I may have been wrong.

I did the whole thing in my last post and the grapics are like this:

Texture quality

low

Shader quality

very low

character level of detail Grass render distance

low Medium

Anti aliasing Shadow Map cascades

off Medium

Character texture Visible character limit

low Low

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I had this problem just now where the holoterminal wouldn't activate, did all the things like reset local phase etc and nothing worked, so went to dromund kaas then back to belsavis and the cut scene just played automatically. passed the problem now thankfully.

• 1 month later...
Well the problem is still around. How unpleasant. As interesting as new content would be I do hope Bioware sets aside some resources to deal with this problem. It seems like they may not given how old this thread is but I can hope. For now I will just see if coming back later helps.

• 2 months later...

How very disappointing. I was able to complete this quest in Ebon Hawk, but now that I'm running it on Bergeron Colony, I am having this issue.

I can also report that 2 other members in my guild are reporting the same issue. This needs to be fixed period. This thread goes back to 2012 with no resolution??

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

20/07/2017

Guess what? Still a thing. I'll try some things on here.....PITA

In my case ramping up the settings AND switching to fullscreen (windowed) got ol' Sithy talking. What and odd bug, I bet it'd be a doozy to find exactly what causes it in that particular instance.

My guess is it's an oversight that's too entrenched at this point to fix. Then again Bioware are inclined to be lax with bug fixing, so who knows.

Edited by orangenee
Additional information

• 4 weeks later...
Ok so this just happened I was messing around with the glitch and i did these things. Very low settings, be on Quesh, turned off UI using CTRL + U. I got the old fart to start talking. the only downside was that I couldn't answer Vette's question with the UI turned off. Now I know its not a fix but it seems like a good start. Good news for me while I was doing all this the customer support guy Wayne live chated me and fixed the glitch by logging in as me. So yay me. If you could somehow find a way to turn the UI back on after the movie starts (so you can answer Vette's question) then you will be golden. Good luck everyone thats still struggling. For the Empire!!!

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I actually just had this same issue, I went back to another star system, graphics..all that...When I reset the mission, I found out (since I was always using priority transport up to my ship) that I actually had to fight someone in the space station, once I did that, I finished it.