I have returned, hold the applause!

Caeliux

If anyone remembers Caeliux (one of the first Jedi Shadow Tanks back in Illum days) from Fatman then you know I can play, if you don't well you will soon enough.

I was a member from Fight during the good days on Fatman, and I also was GL of a few guilds on Empire and Republic which one of the names was Flawless Victory on The Bastion and on Fatman now reformed.

Remember this guild name cause you will see this premade alot > (Flawless Victory)

Flawless Victory is a sum of 8 members that played with me on Bastion and Fatman, and yes we have reunited.

We are going to be all rerolls and we have chosen the Republic to be the faction.

The low level bracket will see a bunch that played pretty hardcore before ranked and little after and left SWTOR for Warcraft and GW2, also due to college and boredom with this game. Once we get 50 we will be looking for a few specs to fill in spots we need for ranked and raids.

Glad to see this game thriving, and we are glad to be back.

Hope we can bring some competition to P05! :)

ps. My name is Methodical in game, (i is alt 161), if you are interested joining a new guild of experienced players hit me up!

Edited by Caeliux

If anyone remembers Caeliux (one of the first Jedi Shadow Tanks back in Illum days) from Fatman then you know I can play, if you don't well you will soon enough.

I was a member from Fight

This is where i stopped reading.

;)

Edited by Scotland

This is where i stopped reading.

lol! :rak_01:

Hey haters will be haters but Fight added some spunk to Fatman and it was entertaining to say the least. We had fun and really didn't give a poop what people thought them days.

Far as the leader Delznope and the drama around that guild I didn't join them for that, I joined because they was a guild I played side by side with in SWG on Bloodfin.

Was fun while it lasted.

Subbed since Early Access or I don't care.

j/k, well not really, but nice to see guys returning, even tho I don't know you yet and probably won't.

Sooo... do you really mean what you said, or do you really don't care?

If yes thanks, if no then who cares.

Confusing huh

Yea

beans

cornbread

lol! :rak_01:

Hey haters will be haters but Fight added some spunk to Fatman and it was entertaining to say the least. We had fun and really didn't give a poop what people thought them days.

Far as the leader Delznope and the drama around that guild I didn't join them for that, I joined because they was a guild I played side by side with in SWG on Bloodfin.

Was fun while it lasted.

lol i was joking, i knew alot of fight guys from before swtor was even launched ;)

Also micshaz says hi.

Good to see some old fatman peeps coming back. FOAD is still around and strong let us know if you need anything.

Thanks Kahndraga, some point our guild might look for a alliance of some sort for end game activity in ranked and raids for endgame content. Our group of guys are very social and welcomes anyone in our Dolby chat for anything.