So, so happy after transfer!

SweetOldBob

Transferred my 2 toons from Sword of Ajunta Pall to Prophecy of the Five, and I'm happy as a clam.

I had forgotten just how much fun a high pop server can be! :D

Seen a ton of imps, too; I'll be running the dailies in my PvP gear.

My son walked by when I started the transfer and noted how excited I was; 3 hours later he saw me playing and said "you are still smiling!".

So far I am loving Prophecy of the 5 too! Came from Infinity Gate where after one lonely night of me being the ONLY one on the Imp fleet I abandoned my 50 and re-rolled on Jedi Covenant to try out PVE. Loved having people to PVP with!

So very happy indeed!

I'm having a blast too. They left my server, Space Slug, off the transfer list. So as people join the game and join the heavy and standard servers for a solid player base, I'll be sitting here on Space Slug, where fewer and fewer people show up on the fleets everyday.

Then, and this is the best part, if they do decide to transfer us at a later date, and it's to one of the already-used transfer servers, I'll get there, and - in a game that is allegedly all about story, and how we create our characters and how we live our legacies - I'll lose several of my names (have already checked), possibly lose my legacy name, and may even lose my guild's name.

This is the best thing EVER!!!

I've had people in my stream saying the same thing about the transfers. They hated the game because there was no one to play with. After the transfer people are realizing that there is still a community in this game, and a lot of people are still playing.