my companions gone forever?!?!?!?

Tutjo

I'm on taris now and all my companions are gone, i can't even access the crafting menu or adjust their gear. I've been flying this planet solo and it's getting harder to do. I remember them telling me i had to do it alone but i have seen allot of videos online where people have companions with them. Am i going crazy? when do i get them back this is dumb

thats some type of bug or file error you got cause they say you have to do it alone but all your companions are available you even get one on taris. I mean this is dumb question but have you tried hitting N the keybind for the crew skill window? I went through the whole place with kaliyo until I got the new person.

I'm assuming it's just that your companion circle is gone, correct?

Try hitting umm... I think the default key is N to bring up your companion/crafting menu. Then just click on the button to the upper right hand corner of the companion you want.

(If N doesn't bring up the companion window, look in keybinds for the "crafting/skill page" key.)

And if none of that works, then try the repair tool on your game files. Then if that doesn't work, put in a GM ticket.

Edited by Lyaella

I think this is where I had the same problem and I wend through a lot of it solo until I saw some advice (similar to the above suggestion to try to summon another companion from the crew window) and I was able to adventure with my companion again.

oh man that would suck... being a full healer i would be even more gimped if my tank companions went missing lol

i had a hard time when Kaliyo went missing towards the end of my class quests... i had spent all that time gearing her, she was tanking and dps'ing for me like a BAWSS! then suddenly, oh yeah Kaliyo is being detained; Good luck getting through the next planet's quests.... the good thing is now i have ensign, Kalyio and Vector geared enough to handle business :D

or unless he didnt know N was the hotkey for it, then im stupid

Most of these threads I see think that just clicking on the companion circle in the corner is the only way to access the crew skills page. So I always go with that assumption first and give alternate suggestions incase that isn't it.